Blood

Tyler had dosed off with Perrie and Jade couldn't help but laugh at how cute they were. Tyler's head was against the back of the couch while Perrie's legs were over his lap and her face was hidden in his neck. His arms were loosely around her waist while her hands were laced together in her lap.

If somebody saw them other than the girls they would have thought that the two were dating. They of course knew that was far from the truth. Jesy drew Jade from her thoughts by handing her a cup of tea.

"Thank you." Jade said while adding milk and sugar.

"No need. But what did the big idiot do?" Jade looked over to her two friends who were across the island.

"He didn't do anything. It was Sam." Jesy chuckled while Leigh shook her head.

"It may have been Sam but he still did something." The darker skinned girl commented. Jade looked over at her boyfriend who now had Karl sleeping atop of him and the blonde. "Come on Poopey we saw the cut in his shirt." Her attention was drawn back to the two.

"He went after him. That's all I know." Jesy and Leigh shook their head before they looked over at him.

"Is he okay?" Jade nodded at the other brunettes words. "He really is an idiot though." Jade chuckled.

"Trust me I know." Leigh smiled at her.

"Some times the idiots are the good ones." Jade giggled at her words.

"I think it may be true." Jesy said with a smile. They both looked at her before they heard a groan come from Tyler. Jade saw there was blood on his white shirt. Jesy and Leigh were the first ones to move. Leigh got Karl and cuddled with him on the couch keeping him asleep. His face was hidden in her chest to make sure even if he did wake up he wouldn't see a thing. Jesy woke up Tyler who looked at her confused. That's when Jade noticed the blood on Perrie's shirt. It was a lot darker than on Tyler's.

"Pez." Tyler said carefully. They all knew she could be a bitch when woken up. Perrie's eyes fluttered open before a loud groan came from her lips. He picked her up and brought her to the counter.

Jade ran upstairs to get his medical bag. When she came back Tyler had cut part of Perrie's shirt. He dug through his bag and found what he needed to stitch her up.

"This is why I said to clean it before you passed out." He joked causing the blonde to giggle. She hit his shoulder lightly as he placed the last stitch into her side. "That should be good. I can't believe you sat through that without anything." Perrie smiled over at him.

"It didn't hurt that bad. But you better not have left a scar." He chuckled and shook his head.

"There won't be a scar." He assured her. They heard the doorbell ring and Jesy went to get the takeaway. Tyler went over to the sink and Jade lightly bumped his hip drawing his attention.

'Thank you.' She mouthed to him. He gave her a slight nod. His stomach along with Perrie's let out a large growl once they smelled the food.

"How can you two want to eat after that?" Jesy commented earning a small laugh from Tyler who was washing his hands.

"I've seen a lot worse than that and you know that Perrie's always hungry." Tyler said with a chuckle. He ran upstairs to change his shirt and grab one for Perrie. When he got back Perrie changed her shirt before they woke up Karl and began to eat.

Jade sat on Tyler lap as they ate. Leigh was teaching Karl how to use chopsticks and that wound up being their entertainment for dinner.

Jade rest her back against his front and his arms wrapped around her. His chin resting on her shoulder.

"I can't believe he's actually getting it." Tyler said quietly. Jade nodded before kissing his cheek.

"He's bright. Just like you." She said softly. He kissed her cheek.

"And you." Jade shook her head.

"I hated school baba. Unlike you." He looked at her skeptically.

"Sure, you were just a nerd." He left it at that. Jade began to play with his fingers before he gently took her hands in his and reclined back. She turned and cuddled into him carefully. "You're not going to hurt me. He barely touched my skin." She nodded before running her hand along his stomach gently.

"I'm still worried about you." Tyler kissed Jades temple. His hand gently ran along her spine. She nuzzled into his neck and breathed in deeply. She loved the scent he gave off. It was wood with a hint of vanilla. It was truly unique to him.

"I'll be fine baba." He said softly. Karl had picked out a movie with the help of Leigh. The movie began to play and everyone turned their attention to it. Tonight would be one of those nights where they sat and watched movies until they fell asleep.

Karl had migrated through the three girls, on the couches, laps. He had gotten bored with each of them before he decided to move to his parents. He grabbed his mouse and blankie before making his way over to them.

Karl leaned heavily against Jade. Tyler moved his arm to support Jade's back. As the small child's eyes began to droop Jade tucked his blankie under his arm and around his neck. Next came Mickey under his chin just the way he liked it. Tyler was watching the two carefully.

Jade moved to have her head rest on his collarbone. He kissed the top of her head careful to not wake up Karl.

"You are the perfect mother." He said softly. Jade looked up at him before gently kissing his lips. She wouldn't want to hear those words from anyone else. Time passed and they grew sleepier by the minute. Jade had pulled a blanket over the three of them while Tyler reclined the chair all the way back. "I love you J." He stated sleepily. Jade kissed his jaw softly.

"I love you too."