Hospital Beds

After the words slipped from the small boys mouth his hand was gently squeezed. Her looked down in utter shock. Tyler came over and rest his hand on Karl's shoulder.

"It's alright baba. She's just waking up." He nodded at his fathers words before Tyler moved to the opposite side of the bed and sat in an uncomfortable hospital chair. His hand carefully took her free one. This time he was the one to feel a gentle squeeze.

He slowly placed a kiss on the back of her hand not wanting to let it go. Nothing had scared him more than the thought of losing her. She wasn't half of his heart. She was all of it. As his other hand moved to wrap around her small hand she poked his nose.

When his blue eyes met her brown ones he just about burst into tears. She motioned for Karl to come on the bed before she turned to Tyler. She motioned for him to sit on the edge of the bed before she pulled on his arm. He carefully moved to lay next to her.

His arm moved under her head allowing her to cuddle into him slightly.

"You're an ugly crier." He shook his head in disbelief at the first words she spoke. She chuckled lightly before groaning. Karl's hand instantly moved to rest on her stomach. Thankfully Tyler caught it before he hurt her more.

"What's wrong?" He asked softly. She shook her head.

"Stop acting like a doctor and act like my boyfriend." He raised an eyebrow before Perrie spoke up from the doorway.

"Kiss her you idiot." Karl started laughing next to them before Tyler connected their lips. When they pulled away Norma came over. She cupped her daughters face gently as Tyler slipped from the bed.

Leigh offered him a piece of pizza to which he declined. Jade hit him on the back of the head.

"Eat it." He rolled his eyes as the girls laughed. Leigh handed him a piece before looking over at everyone else who all accepted except for Jade and Karl who was now peacefully asleep.

Just as they all finished Dr. Rhee walked in.

"How are you feeling?" She asked Jade softly. The brunette shrugged her shoulders. "Good because I need you to hit him hard." Jade gave her a questioning look before Jesy and Norma burst into laughter.

"H-he was about to kill that doctor." Jesy said through her laughter. Jade turned to Tyler who turned bright red.

"In his defense though he was kind of a dick." Dr. Rhee said with a chuckle. "Though you are lucky you didn't get kicked out." Tyler turned an even brighter shade of red.

"He's lucky I didn't punch him." He said under his breath causing Jade to finally hit him. "I'm sorry but like she said he was a dick. Made it seem like you were dead.." He trailed off before she chuckled.

"Alright. Alright enough about you. So you're feeling fine Jade?" She nodded. "Good. To make it simple your appendix burst which is what caused the pain. You also had vaginal bleeding, which was cauterized while you were in surgery. All in all you're perfectly healthy and so are your little ones." She let out a sigh of relief as Tyler gently took her hand. "Though I do suggest that you stay on at least a week of bed rest."

"I can handle that." She replied with a smile. Tyler nodded while a sleepy Karl did the same.

"Gosh he's grown so much since the last time I saw him. We need to see more than just when you're pregnant." The pair chuckled before nodding. "Alright. I'll leave you all to the rest of your day." She started walking to the door before she turned around. "Oh I forgot to tell you, you should be released sometime tomorrow."

An hour or two later the girls left leaving Norma, Karl, Tyler and Jade in the room. Karl had moved to his grandmothers lap while Tyler had gently slipped into her bed.

"You three should get going." Jade said quietly before a yawn slipped from her body. Tyler shook his head before Norma stood up Karl in her arms.

"Well I think we are going to head out then. Right Karl." He nodded before rubbing his eyes and yawning. Norma brought Karl over to the pair who both kissed his cheek.

Once they were were gone Jade turned to him.

"Now it's your turn." He shook his head firmly.

"Please don't make me." He said quietly his face gently buried into her neck. She sighed gently before nodding. "Please don't ever do that to me again." He said weakly. She gently kissed his temple.

His shaky hand moved gently down to her stomach carefully caressing the sensitive skin.

"You really want that girl don't you." He shook his head before kissing her neck.

"I do, but Jadey I need you more." He said honestly. Her hands moved to gently fiddle with the ends of his hair. "I honestly can't imagine my life without you in it. I-I.." His voice cracked. "I don't know what I'd do without you." She shut him up by placing her lips on his.

Their lips slowly danced before Jade pulled away her fingers caressing his cheeks.

"I love you too Ty." He chuckled before pecking her lips. "How bad was Karl?" He kissed her cheek.

"You'd have to ask Perrie." Jade let out a short ah before taking his hand.

"There's something I need to ask you."