Picking and Choosing

Day one of their third leg of the tour. It was a long bus ride that seemed to take weeks. Jade and Karl cuddled into Tyler as they watched a movie on his laptop. The boys were the ones that just wanted the ride to be over. Tyler buried his face into her shoulder.

"Bored?" She asked quietly. He nodded as she shivered from his warm breath hitting her skin. "We can do something when we stop. We have a night before the concert." He smiled before kissing her cheek. Karl squeezed his way between his parents causing them both to laugh.

"All you had to do was ask baba." Tyler said softly. Karl nodded before burying his face in his mothers neck. Jade flattened his hair before asking.

"Tired baby K?" He nodded. Tyler gently began to rub his back causing the small child to close his eyes. As Jade pulled Tyler closer to the two of them, a large sigh was released from Karl. The two adults chuckled lightly. "Just think with two more you'll be off the bed." He chuckled lightly before gently kissing her.

"I wouldn't mind love. Plus you know that they'll sleep on me just like Karl does." She shook her head.

"No they won't. I'm going to make sure that at least one of them will fall asleep on me." He chuckled and nodded before kissing her nose. "Have you thought of any names?" He shook his head. "Would you like to start making a list?"

"Of course I would Jadey." Perrie had heard their interaction and opened the curtain. "Yes Pez you can help." Tyler said with a chuckle. As Perrie called the other girls to help Jade wiggled from the bunk. Tyler did the same leaving a sleeping Karl in the bunk. When they all sat down Jade curled into Tyler her head resting on his shoulder.

"I'm saying it now. I'm not using any of your names." All of the girls including Tyler groaned in disapproval at Jades words. She hit him in the shoulder. He chuckled and kissed her temple.

"What about Jasmine?" Jade shook her head at Perrie's words.

"I think we want something different that's not very common." Jade said before Jesy looked at the pair.

"Any other requirements?" She joked.

"Has to be something that easily pronounced." Tyler said before all of them agreed and started looking.

"Knox for a boy." Perrie said before Leigh wrote it down.

"Ember for a girl." Jesy said with a smile as Leigh took note. "And Atlas for a boy."

"Ash for either of them." Perrie said softly as Karl moved from the bunk into her lap.

"Bodhi." Leigh said before writing it down.

"Sage." Tyler said as his arm moved around Jade carefully. She kissed his shoulder gently.

"Kash? Jesy asked before Jade shook her head causing Leigh to cross the name off the list. Jesy began to crack up before saying. "Simba?" This caused all of the adults to start laughing.

"No way in hell am I naming my son after a cartoon lion." Jade said before chuckling more.

"Winter?" Tyler asked before Leigh wrote it down. As this was happening Karl curled more into Perrie, his eyes shut and his body went limp. "Don't you just love kids Perrie?" He asked with a wink causing Jade to hit him. The blonde simply chuckled and kissed Karl's head.

"Yes yes I do." She said shutting him up. As the ride went on they came up with more and more names. As the ride was nearing its end they narrowed the list down to four each.

For the boys:
Bodhi
Knox
Lachlan
Sage

For the girls:
Winter
Ember/Amber
Diem
Ivy

Though Tyler and Jade both knew the name list was bound to grow. The pair curled together with Jesy and Karl on one couch while Perrie and Leigh were on the other all of them trying to pay attention to a movie. Tyler's fingers slowly ghosted across Jades stomach. She smiled before kissing his cheek gently.

"So when are you two going to tell the world?" Leigh asked before they all turned to look at the pair. They both shrugged.

"Probably when I really start to show." Jade said with a smile.

"Can we please be a part of it?" Perrie asked with puppy dog eyes. They both nodded. All three of the girls squealed before Karl wiggled from Jesy's arms into his mothers.

"Can I be a part of it too?" Jade kissed his cheek gently.

"I wouldn't have it any other way love." She said softly before he kissed her cheek. As they all quieted back down Karl cuddled into Jade and Jesy draped her legs over Tyler's and Jades. She used her heel to move Tyler's pant leg up. She chuckled at the ink on his leg.

It was to make fun of Jade and how she danced

It was to make fun of Jade and how she danced. Tyler hit her leg gently with a smirk.

"Oh come on tell me you don't laugh every time you see that." She said with a laugh. Nobody had seen it but the two of them. Everybody else looked at them two. "Show them." She said before she started laughing. Tyler turned red before discreetly bumping Jesy.

He stood up showing them all the tattoo. Jade threw a pillow at him knowing exactly what it was. The other girls laughed as Karl watched them all confused. Tyler knelt down next to him.

"It's like mums dancing."