Past is Dead

A week later Jade was finally cleared to resume her normal activities. After she hung up the call she ran into Tyler's office. He stood up his eyes watching her to make sure nothing was wrong. She ran and jumped into his arms catching him off guard causing him to fall back into his chair.

"Well I assume that you're free now." She giggled before nodding. Her fingers moved into his hair before she leaned to whisper in his ear.

"Free for everything." She said as one hand moved from his hair and down his chest to his belt. "Everything." She said while biting his ear. A low groan escaped from his lips before the door squeaked signaling it was opening.

Jade turned and slid down his lap making sure to put extra pressure on his groin. She went over to Karl and picked him up.

"Come on baba. Let's get something to eat." She said with a smile to which he nodded. Tyler stayed in his office for a moment trying to contain the bulge in his pants. About a minute later he shut his computer down and went to be with his family.

His arms wrapped around Jade causing her to hit him in the face. He dropped to his knees and grabbed his nose. As she knelt down she saw blood starting to seep from his fingers. Jade helped Tyler up before handing him a towel to which he pressed against his nose.

"I'm sorry Ty. I didn't mean to." Tears were welling in his eyes from the pain as he shook his head.

"Is it broken?" He asked as he pulled the towel away enough for her to see. She shook her head. When Karl came in he tugged on his fathers shirt before handing him a bag of ice. Tyler chuckled lightly before grabbing it and putting it on his nose. "Thank you baba." He said once the blood stopped.

Karl smiled at him before Jade scooped him up. Tyler moved to wash the blood from his hands.

"You owe me one J." He said before she winked at him. His face turned slightly red knowing exactly what she meant. Tyler put the ice back on his nose before moving next to Jade. Karl moved from her arms to his as he cuddled into his father his eyes slowly shutting. Once he was asleep Jade whisper whined at Tyler.

"Why does he only fall asleep on you?" He smirked and chuckled.

"Because he only loves me." She huffed and pushed past him to walk into the other room. When Tyler moved to sit next to her she moved away. He pouted at her before moving so his head was in her lap.

"I'm only kidding baba. Everyone knows he love you way more than me." He said softly. She nodded as her fingers traced his features. When she stopped her hand moved from his face to Karl's back slowly running along his spine. A deep sigh left his body before he moved so he was pressing against his mother. "See."

She smiled and nodded. Jade gently laid her hand on Karl's back as Tyler moved closer his head gently cuddling into her stomach. She felt his lips gently press against her stomach before he spoke.

"I can't wait for you two." She moved her other and to run though his hair. This was the side of him that nobody saw. The soft, gentle, delicate side that he hid when others were around. The girls, Karl and Norma were the only ones outside of Jade to see him like this. Everyone else saw the aggressive, gruff, fiery side that was off putting.

He wasn't like that all of his life. In fact Jade could pinpoint his attitude change to one specific day.

It was a few months after Tyler's father had past. Jade and Tyler had continued to see how a relationship would work out. One day she had received a weird text from him and knew something was wrong. Jade ran to Tyler's house. When she got there she found him looking down at his bloody hands.

"Ty?" She asked cautiously. He couldn't even look at her. She came over and cupped his face forcing him to look at her. "What happened?" He looked at his hands once more.

"I-I don't know." He stuttered out. She knew he could be a dick but somebody had to have done something to him to cause him so snap.

"Come on baba. You can tell me." She said softly. He sighed and shook his head. "Please love."

"No." He said rather rudely. Jade forced him to look at her before he pulled away and stood up.

"Sit down and tell me what happened. I'm only trying to help." He glared down at her.

"No." He said before trying to push past her. She stopped him and pushed him back down into the chair. "Let me go." He said the anger rushing though his body.

"No. Tell me what you did now." She said firmly. He stood up once more and tried to leave. When she grabbed his wrist he turned around his fist balled and in the air like he was going to hit her. She didn't back down. "Do it. Hit me. See what happens."

He kept his fist in the air while glaring at her.

"Do it or sit your ass back down." He gritted his teeth before she pushed him trying to get him back in the chair. He backed her up against the wall. She still wouldn't back down. "Do it." She said through her gritted teeth.

As his fist moved she closed her eyes and screamed.