Bald

Tyler woke up first. A groan left his lips causing the nurse to look at him concerned.

"Head hurting?" He nodded slightly. "Would you like something to help?" Once again he nodded. She put pain medicine into an IV before she left after checking his vitals. He almost fell asleep before Norma and Karl walked in. Karl watched his father sheepishly.

"Come here baby K." He said quietly. Karl slowly walked towards him. Norma watched them completely confused. She helped Karl up on the bed before stepping out of the room as her phone rang. "I'm sorry Karl." He started. "I didn't mean to yell at you baba. My head just hurt really badly and I didn't know what I was doing. I'm sorry."

Karl turned and cuddled into Tyler who kissed the top of his head. Both girls who were awake at the sound of his voice smiled. Perrie tickled Karl's shin causing him to laugh.

"Where are Winter and Bodhi, baby K?" The blonde asked a smile on her face as Karl turned and moved into her lap. She hugged him tightly.

"With Auntie Jesy and Leigh." She nodded. Jade turned as Norma entered. Tyler gently squeezed her hip.

"The twins are fine and before you thank me you should thank Jesy and Leigh. They took care of the two of them." The two on the bed nodded before Norma sat on the edge. She gently patted Tyler's shin. "How are you?"

"I'm alright. Sore but alright." She nodded with a smile.

"You two should go home and change." Norma said looking between the other two adults. "Don't fight me on this. I'll drive you two." They nodded before she turned to Karl.

"He can stay with me." Tyler piped up as if know what she was going to say next. Once the girls left he turned to his son.

"Are you ok?" Karl whispered. Tyler patted the bed next to him before Karl moved to lay next to him.

"I'm ok baba. Are you?" He nodded his head resting against his fathers chest.

By the time Jesy and Leigh got there the boys were back asleep. The girls sat in the chairs previously occupied by Perrie and Jade. Karl smiled at Jesy as his eyes opened.

"Creepy Karl." She said with a laugh. He cheekily rolled his eyes a fit of giggles coming over him. It wasn't until the girls realized that he was being tickled by Tyler that they joined in. Karl hit his father in the ribs causing him to groan.

"What are yous doing?" Jade asked seriously as she walked in. They all stopped what they were doing and went back to their previous positions. Well all but Karl did. He ran over to Jade his arms wrapping tightly around her as his face buried into her stomach. Her hand rest protectively against his head. She raised an eyebrow at Tyler.

"He's mad because we were tickling him." The brunette chuckled before moving over towards the cot Tyler was in.

"The nurses said that you could come home at the end of the week." She said as she sat down. He groaned before all three girls gently hit him. "Shut it." Jade said as she leaned into him. His arm wound around her gently. "You scared the poo out of us. I'd keep you here for a month if it made you better." He chuckled lightly and kissed her cheek.

"I'm fine Jadey." He mumbled against her skin. She shook her head before resting it along his chest. To say she was tired was an understatement.

"Go to sleep Jade. We will watch him." Leigh said with a smile. Karl nodded from her lap. The brunette reluctantly nodded before her eyes slipped shut. His arm tightened around her body as she pulled the blanket up to her shoulders. "You realize we told her to stay home don't you?" He nodded a slight chuckle slipping from his lips.

"I swear she's more stubborn than you are." Tyler smiled at Jesy's words. Jade was softly snoring into his chest.

"She's not stubborn Jes." He said quietly. Both girls knew what he was thinking even without him saying it. She needed him, just as much as he needed her. Jade groaned and turned into Tyler her face burying even more into his chest. He kissed the top of her head gently.

"I can't wait to see you bald." Leigh said with a smirk. Tyler groaned and shook his head.

"You're never going to see me bald." He said while looking at Jesy who simply laughed.

"Oh come on. It's not going to be that bad. It'll grow back." She stated with a smile.

"I have never not had hair." He said quietly. Karl squirmed from Leigh's arms and onto the bed. He nuzzled into Tyler's free side.

"It's not that bad." Karl said with a smile. Tyler nodded as his eyes slowly shut. "Don't fall asleep." His son stated firmly.

"Why?" Tyler asked softly. All eyes besides Jade's turned to Karl.

"Because it's my turn."