Sleep

It had been hours since a nurse took their daughter away. Tyler who had been calm in the beginning was now pacing the room. Jade grabbed his pant leg stopping him in his tracks.

"Will you please sit down?" She pleaded with him. He nodded before moving next to her. His arm gently wound around her back. She was cradling their son in her arms. Norma had taken Karl home much to his displeasure.

"I'm sorry." He said quietly as her head rest against his shoulder. She shook his head.

"It's alright love. I'm nervous too." He kissed the top of her head before his fingers moved to tickle the babies cheek in front of them. A bubbly smile arose on the infants cheek. "I love you three boys but I don't know what I'd do without her." Jade whispered quietly.

Tyler's arm gently squeezed her waist. His fingers tracing small shapes in her hip.

"I know baba." He said softly. When their three best friends came in Jade just about burst into tears. They quickly came over wrapping her in a group hug. Tyler gently took the infant from her arms.

"What happened Jadey?" Leigh asked softly once they let go of the brunette. When she couldn't answer they looked to Tyler. His words just like hers were caught in his throat. "She didn't?" They both shook their heads.

"She's having surgery." Tyler slipped out quietly. They could hear they heartbreak in his voice. Jesy slipped in the bed next to him her head rest against his chest.

"It'll be alright." All three girls said in unison. Perrie and Leigh curled into Jade. Somehow they all fit on the same bed. They were ogling over the little boy in front of them.

"You both realize that you won't have an excuse for not wanting to go out. I will babysit them whenever you ask." Perrie said as her fingers trailed across the small child's cheek. As this was happening Jades eyes were closing. The warmth around her was pulling her into a deep slumber.

"Jadey's asleep." Jesy whispered. Tyler chuckled lightly.

"That doesn't surprise me. She barely slept last night." He said quietly. The girls nodded.

"Do you know when the surgery is going to end?" Leigh asked quietly. He shook his head. Jade turned on her side and cuddled more into Tyler. A long sigh leaving her body. "Good sign?"

"I hope so." He replied quietly. When a knock sounded at the door everyone's eyes shot towards the doctor in the doorway.

"I just came to let you know that the surgery's was a success and she is currently in post-op." The doctor said before disappearing. When Tylers head dropped to the pillow a long sigh was released from his body. Jade looked up at him before Jesy said.

"She's fine Jade." The brunette started to cry. His arm wrapped around her tightly. They were tears of joy, brought about by her hormones. Her face buried into his shoulder before a deep sigh came from her lips.

A week later the twins were finally released from the hospital. Jade having been released days earlier hadn't slept at all during that time. She was constantly worried about them.

"Let's go get them love." Tyler whispered softly in her ear. She turned and kissed him before she nodded.

When they were finally back they pretty much fell onto the couch. Karl squeezed his way between them.

"Can I hold one?" He asked quietly as his bottom lip moved into a pout. Tyler looked over at Jade who had their son. They both knew that it could be bad if Karl held his sister. Jade nodded before showing Karl how to hold his brother.

Smiles lit up all three of their faces.

"See baba nothing to be afraid of." Jade said before kissing the top of his head. Tyler leaned back his head resting against the couch. Just like Jade he hadn't slept since they left the twins. "I have an idea." She stated quietly. "Why don't we go upstairs and cuddle in bed?" The two boys nodded. She took the infant from Karl before they all set off upstairs.

Jade cuddled into Tyler as Karl cuddled into the opposite side of the brunette. Tyler crossed his legs before putting the infant into the crook of his legs.

"Winter." Jade said quietly. A smile crossed Tyler's face.

"I love it." He said softly his fingers moving across the baby's cheek. "Now I have an excuse to say 'Winter is coming.'" Jade hit his shoulder before laughing.

"It just fits her Ty. Think about it. She's delicate like Winter." He nodded and kissed the top of her head.

"I know Love. I like it. What about you baby K?" The younger boy nodded as his face buried into his mam. Tyler moved to gently kiss her cheek. "Bodhi." He whispered into her ear. She looked up at him her eyes wide. When he saw the sparkle in them he knew it was what she wanted.

"Perfect." She stated as she looked down at the infant in her arms. "So. Very. Perfect." He smiled before she kissed his cheek. Though she had thought it was going to take them longer to come up with names she knew that these were the ones that fit.

Tyler moved Winter back into his arms before he leaned against the headboard. Jade did the same bringing Karl and Bodhi with her.

They all fell asleep in seconds.

The twins tucked carefully in their parents arms.