Crazier

Tyler was the first at the door and quickly moved Karl behind him. There was a paparazzi that had gone over their fence. Jade was already on the phone calling the police. Karl grabbed onto Tyler's shirt scared to death.

The pap took a step towards him before Tyler clenched his fist.

"I think you need to back up." He spat out.

"Oh come on just let me get a picture of you three." This time Tyler stepped forward as Karl thankfully ran to his mother. When the pap raised his camera Tyler grabbed it from the mans hands. "You have no right to do this. Give me back my camera." Tyler scoffed.

"You have no right to be on our property. No you can either leave and I'll give you back your camera or it'll get thrown over the fence along with you." They guy backed up as Tyler advanced.

Just then Perrie came running into the backyard she had heard Karl screaming from her house. She had a baseball bat in her hands.

"Want this Ty?" She smirked. As Perrie threw it to him the guy ran from the yard and back over the fence. By the time Tyler walked to the fence the guy was gone and the police were pulling up. He went through their gate explaining what had happened. They took the camera and assured them that they would find who did it.

Just then another police car came with a person in the back.

"Was that the man?" An officer asked as Tyler walked over to the car. He nodded before the promised they would take care of it and left. He went back to his family and gently took Karl from Jade.

"It's alright baba." He said softly as Karl cried into his shoulder.

"Did they catch him?" The girls asked in unison. Tyler nodded at both of them.

"They caught him running down the street." Tyler turned to Karl as he pulled away and wiped his eyes. "Do you still want to go to the match?" He shook his head. "That's alright baba. I promise we'll go another time." Karl nodded before burying his face back in his fathers shoulder.

When Perrie moved to rub the young child's back he turned and moved into her arms.

"Let's go cuddle baby K." She said with a smile before walking back into the house. Tyler ran his fingers through his hair before he looked over at Jade who had been quiet. She went up to him and practically collapsed into him.

Tyler held her gently rubbing her back trying to calm her down. She couldn't believe somebody would do that. When she finally calmed down she looked up at him. He had tears in his eyes.

"You don't think I scared him do you?" He asked as a tear fell. She shook her head and wiped the stray tear away.

"No baba. That awful awful man did. Now let's go back in and cuddle with those two." He chuckled lightly before connecting their lips in a short kiss.

They both smiled as they pulled away before Jade grabbed his hand and they went back inside. Karl and Perrie had already turned on a movie. Jade cuddled into Perrie as Tyler moved to sit next to Karl. The small boy relaxed into his father as Perrie moved closer to the both of them.

They sat in silence watching the movie. Slowly Karl began to fall asleep. He cuddled into Perrie as he completely relaxed.

"I still can't believe that guy did that." Tyler said while shaking his head. "I mean what the fuck was his problem." The blonde rest her hand on his arm.

"Some people are just wrong in the head Ty." She said softly.

"Anything for a good picture." Jade said while sounding defeated.

"Next time I'm not going to be as nice." Both girls giggled at his words. "I'm not joking." Jade nodded.

"And I'm not going to stop you." She reasoned with him causing him to start chuckling.

"Or we can let you go after him Jade." Perrie said with a laugh. "We all know that you're the scariest out of us." It was Tyler's turn to laugh before the brunette hit them both.

"Shut it yous." She said annoyed before Tyler moved so he was next to her.

"Lighten up love we're only stating the truth." He said as his arms wrapped around her. She shrugged him off before turning and hitting him. "Now that wasn't nice." He said before wrapping his arms tightly around her and kissing her cheek.

She shook her head and smiled.

"I know maybe I'm practicing." This time both Perrie and Tyler started laughing. He hugged her gently before placing a kiss on the brunettes shoulder. A smile spread across her face before Leigh and Jesy entered the house.

"Sorry we heard what happened and tried to get here as fast as possible." They all shook their heads at Leigh's words before Jesy scooped Karl from Perrie's arms. He opened his eyes before sleepily smiling at her. As his eyes closed he cuddled into her.

"I'll go order some pizza." Tyler said knowing that it would be a stay in movie night tonight. When he came back he resumed his position next to Jade. He kissed her gently before she cuddled into him. "Love you Jadey."

"I love you more Ty."