What to do?

Tyler unconsciously pulled Jade closer to him. His arms tightly wrapped around her. She shifted slightly trying to get out from underneath him.

"Stop moving." He whined out. She ran her fingers gently through his hair coaxing him back to sleep. She chuckled lightly causing him to grumble in his sleep. When Jade heard a quiet knock at the door she slowly wiggled from his grasp.

When the door was opened a sniffling Karl was revealed. Perrie had brought him back to his parents.

"He had a bad dream." She said softly as she passed him to the brunette. It was past three in the morning.

"We'll take care of him." Perrie nodded before going back to her room. Jade watched as the blonde stopped at the door. She had forgot her key. "Need a place to stay?" The blonde bobbed her head before heading back towards her best friend.

When they got to the room Perrie immediately went to the same bed where Tyler was. She curled into him before he started chuckling.

"Get locked out?" He questioned the blonde who nodded in return. When Jade went to set Karl down he scrambled off the other bed and went to his father who turned allowing the small child to bury himself into the larger form. No matter what every time Karl had a nightmare he had to go to Tyler.

Jade squeezed into the bed behind Perrie before they all fell asleep once more.

When Tyler woke up he was being crushed by all of them. He moved to stretch causing all of them to groan simultaneously. He started laughing and all three of them hit him. Instead of laughing again he wiggled his way out of the pile of bodies and went to the other bed once he grabbed his phone.

When he saw that Jesy and Leigh were up he texted them to come over. Not even two minutes later there was banging at the door. Jade bolted up while Karl's eyes widened and tears began to well while Perrie was fast asleep. Tyler scooped up his son before going and opening the door.

"You didn't have to be that loud." He said as Karl's head dropped to his shoulder.

"You didn't tell us they were sleeping." Jesy sassed back before pushing past him. Leigh gave him a side hug before entering the room as well.

"Sorry baba." Tyler said softly to the young child. Karl buried his face in the broad shoulder in front of him. "Still tired?" Karl nodded before Tyler started rubbing his back gently. By the time he went to sit next to Jade on the bed their son was asleep. Perrie moved to rest her head on his other shoulder. "You know I'm not a pillow right?"

"Yes dumbass I know." Tyler rolled his eyes before hitting her side.

"Just because he's asleep doesn't mean you can swear." He said before Perrie started laughing.

"Yeah. Yeah. Whatever." Jesy interrupted the two from their conversation.

"So what are we planning on doing today?" They all looked at Jade who looked at Tyler.

"We were planning on Disney. But we can do it another day." He said quietly. Karl shifted slightly before Jade took him causing him to groan. His eyes opened slightly before they quickly closed as his head buried into her neck.

"Why don't we do that tomorrow since the little one seems exhausted and we would have to leave now to get there before the rush of people." Leigh said softly before they all nodded.

"So what can we do then?" Perrie asked while her eyes flicked between all of them.

"Why don't we completely disconnect from the world and go on a hike somewhere?" Jesy asked causing Perrie to groan. "Oh come on. You know your lazy ass needs to move." Tyler laughed at their interaction before Perrie hit him hard in the ribs.

"Before these two kill each other I'll say yes." Jade said with a smile while Leigh nodded in agreement.

"I'm fine with it." Tyler said while rubbing Karl's leg carefully.

"Then I guess it's settled." Perrie said while standing up. "Get him up and let's all get ready to go." Everyone nodded before Jesy took Karl and started tickling him.

"I wouldn't do that." Tyler warned just as Karl hit her in the face. Jade and Tyler both started laughing. "S-Sorry J-Jes." He said through laughter. "He's like Perrie in the mornin."

Karl cuddled into Jesy his eyes closing once more. Jade went over and tried to take him from her arms.

"Just give me a little with him." She pleaded while pouting. The younger brunette huffed before going back to Tyler who wrapped his arms around her.

"We can go in an hour or two. It won't make a difference." He said to everyone who nodded.

"In that case I'm going back to bed." Perrie stated before pulling Leigh back to their shared room. Jesy followed behind them.

"Does that mean I get to cuddle with you?" Jade asked once the door shut. She turned so she was facing him before engulfing him in a bone crushing hug.

"Of course it does baba."