Building

The rest month went by quickly. They were now back in England relishing in the week they had free.

Today, Jade and Tyler were going to a check up for the twins. She sat on the cold bed as he held her hand gently. A kissed was placed on her hand just as Dr. Rhee walked in. Pleasantries were exchanged before the ultrasound was booted up.

Cold gel was placed on Jades stomach before the probe was pressed against it. A heartbeat was heard. Jade sucked in a nervous breath. There should be two. Tyler squeezed her hand gently.

"Sorry. I forgot to dial the machine for two." The doctor said softly causing them both to nervously chuckle. When they heard the second heartbeat Tyler released a long breath. Then they saw two babies on the monitor. The pair smiled at the screen.

"They are perfectly healthy." The doctor said with a smile as she wiped to cool gel from the brunettes stomach. "Everything looks perfect and I did not hear any irregularities in their heartbeats. You two are free to go." They both nodded and smiled.

Once they got home they were greeted by Perrie and Karl. The small child crashed into his mother his lips pressing against her stomach.

"Everything alright?" Perrie asked as Tyler sat down next to her. He nodded before Jade and Karl moved to sit next to him. Perrie jokingly poked the brunettes stomach. "Good because I definitely need to spoil the two." She said with a smile. As if on cue the doorbell rang. As Tyler got up they heard boxes being dropped on their porch.

The pair turned to Perrie who had a coy smile on her face. Tyler shook his head before opening the door to find at least twenty boxes. Jade hit Perrie in the shoulder.

"It wasn't just me. The girls were in on it as well." Just then Jesy and Leigh came in with boxes in their hands. Thankfully Jade and Tyler had thought to buy a big house or they would have had trouble fitting all of the new items.

"Well aren't you going to help?" Jesy joked before kissing his cheek. He groaned before grabbing one of the larger boxes.

After what felt like an hour but in reality was more like twenty minutes all the boxes were in.

"I can't believe you all did this." Jade said as her eyes began to water. Hormones were definitely a factor in her tears. The three smashed her in a hug.

"Jadey we'd do it for yous any day." Jesy said while cupping her face. Leigh moved to wipe the tears from the brunettes cheeks.

"She's right." Perrie said with a smile before Jade hugged the three of them tightly. They pulled away when there was a knock at the door. The brunette ran to the door before crushing Jed in a hug. He chuckled lightly his fingers intertwined with Alex's. Perrie came over and hugged her fake boyfriend.

"How are yous?" Jade asked while walking back to the living room. They both shrugged before flopping on the couch. The girls sat next to them as Jade went and curled into Tyler on the other couch.

"Same old, same old." Jed said with a chuckle.

"Of course." Perrie said with a laugh.

"So what can we do to help?" Alex asked with a smile. "I mean by the looks of it there's a lot to put together." Jade looked at Tyler who shrugged.

"Oh come on. Let's break into some of these boxes." Jade said while going to grab a box cutter. When she came back the boys had already ripped into boxes. She rolled her eyes setting the knife down on the table. "Couldn't even wait?" She joked.

Tyler chuckled before kissing her cheek. She smiled lightly before sitting next to him. Once they had all the boxes opened they started to put together the items. A changing table, two bassinets, a large dresser, and a bookshelf.

By the end of the night they were all exhausted. Karl cuddled with Perrie, between her and Alex. Alex was leaning heavily against Jed as they all tried to watch the movie that was playing. Jade curled into Tyler her head resting against his chest as her eyes began to close. Jesy and Leigh were laying together on the ground asleep.

"What should we do to them?" Jed joked mischievously. Alex hit him in the ribs. "Oh come on let me have fun love." They pair chuckled together lightly. As this was happening Tyler kissed the top of Jades head lightly.

"Thank you all." He said quietly. Those who were awake shook their heads. Perrie was the first to speak.

"I think I speak for all of us when I say we'd do it anytime."