Two is Better than One

"I'll give you both a minute to take this all in." The Doctor said before standing up. "I'm going to go grab the pictures that I took and I be back to discuss everything else." Jade nodded as Tyler stayed quiet.

When the door was shut the brunette moved so she was sitting on the edge of the table. He quietly stood up and engulfed her in a tight, warming hug. Tears were streaming down his face at this point. As her arms wrapped around his neck her tears began flowing.

"I can't believe it." She whispered. He kissed her shoulder before kissing her cheek. "Now you get your girl." She stated with a giggle. She had secretly known since day one that he wanted a girl but was just waiting for him to say it. A small laugh left his lips before he shook his head.

"We get our girl." His hand moved to her slightly protruding stomach. "And our boy." Jade greedily connected their lips before the doctor knocked on the door. They quickly pulled apart Tyler going back to his previous spot as she entered.

As Tyler wiped the tears from his face the doctor started chuckling. Thankfully the three had grown close while Jade was pregnant the first time. The brunette looked over at the other woman confusion on her face.

"It's always the tough ones that cry like baby's." He rolled his eyes as his fingers once again laced with the brunettes. "Oh come on. I've known you since you were a baby and I've never seen you cry. Well except when you were born. So I guess it's only fitting that's your crying over babies." He chuckled lightly before shrugging.

The OBGYN was his mums best friend and had delivered Tyler. She was one of the main reasons he became a doctor. Though he wasn't in the same field as she was.

"Well then let's get to the good stuff. You should both know that more complications will occur. With two in the womb there is a greater risk of a miscarriage." Tyler squeezed Jades hand comforting her slightly. "I would like you to start prenatal vitamins today and continue them until the end of your pregnancy. I know that with your schedule it would be difficult to see you as much as I'd like to, but I would like to try to see you at least every two months but if you can swing it once a month would be ideal. If anything happens and I'm sure Tyler will be quick to spot it. You need to see me as soon as you can afterwards. Just know to go to the hospital first if you can't get in to see me."

Jade nodded at her words listening intently. Tyler was listening but his eyes were flicking between the two women.

"Now I have to say this, even though you both know it. A baby is expensive but two is even more. It's also more time consuming. It will be taxing especially on you Jade. There may come a point where you will have to be on bed rest until you go into labor." Jade nodded at the doctors words her hand gently squeezing Tyler's. "But it will also be very rewarding. You will have two little ones to love and cherish. Now before I get to if yous have any questions there's something I need to ask you Tyler."

His eyes met hers as she continued.

"I heard that you quit because you wanted to be with your family more. But I have a job opening on my staff. You would be able to work one hundred percent from home as a consultant. You don't have to decide now but I just wanted to put it out there." He nodded a smile on his face. "Now do you two have any questions?" Tyler shook his head before Jade did the same. "Well then I won't keep you any longer. The nurse has the ultrasound pictures, and if you could make an appointment when you're available next that would be ideal."

As she stood up Tyler did the same. A short hug was exchanged before Jade hugged the doctor as well.

"Congratulations again." They both thanked her before she walked out.

Jade and Tyler walked out hand in hand before making the appointment and taking the pictures. They excitedly made their way home quickly writing a number one and two in the corners of the pictures. One for their boy and two for their girl.

When they got home Karl scrambled over to the pair. Tyler picked him up careful of the bouncing child in his arms.

"Well well well. Do I have a baby sister?" Jade kissed his cheek gently.

"Well baba there's something a little more." Jade handed the pictures to Norma. The older woman's eyes went wide. "You're going to have a little brother and a little sister." All four of them turned when they heard three girls screaming.

Karl moved to Jades arms. He squeezed her in a tight hug and kissed her cheek.

"I love you mam." He said into her ear. She kissed his cheek before setting him down. Next Norma hugged her daughter tightly.

"That's wonderful love. I can't wait for both of them." Jade smiled happily before getting smashed by the other three girls. They had done the same to Tyler as she was occupied.

"Ahhhh. Now I get to spoil three babies." Perrie said happily her voice raising multiple octaves. Jesy and Leigh were next to say in unison.

"She's right you know."