Blue Eyes

The second Jade got a look of the two the rest of the world dissolved around her. She didn't even notice the rest of the room fill around her. The girls, Norma, and both Karl's walked in. The three girls smashed Danielle in a tight hug as both Karl's surrounded Tyler.

Baby Karl was picked up as the older Karl slapped Tyler on the back.

"You better take care of them." He joked drawing Jade out of her trance. Tyler chuckled. "Now Jadey can I hold my niece?" She nodded before Tyler whined.

"Come on I haven't even held her." Karl hit him on the back of the head before Norma scolded him.

"Would you have let anyone else besides Shirleen hold your daughter before you?" Karl shook his head before Danielle took Baby K from Tyler's arms.

"Now go hold that little beauty so the rest of us can." He turned towards Jade who smiled over at him. As he carefully picked up the infant wrapped in pink. His heart melted the second she looked into his eyes. The room watched in awe as a tear slipped from his eye.

The normally closed off, gruff man had turned soft by simply looking at his daughter. Perrie came over and stroked the infants cheek awestruck when the infant turned her head and flashed her bright blue eyes that we an exact copy of her fathers.

"She looks like Jade but minus the eyes." The blonde said gently earning a nod from the male next to her.

"Karl's going to have to fight off a lot of boys for her." Jesy said from behind the pair. The room chuckled lightly before Norma appeared in front of Tyler. He looked up at her with a smile before looking over at Karl who huffed.

"I'm not even going to argue." He said as Tyler passed his daughter to her grandmother. The room quietly began to talk everyone in their own conversations as Tyler moved over by Jade who was still staring at their son. He gently sat next to her.

"You know you're going to have to give him up at some point." He said earning a small laugh from her. She leaned to gently kiss him as he wiggled the infant from her arms. She pulled away and protested.

"I wasn't done." Tyler chuckled lightly and kissed her temple.

"You have to share him at some point love." He said before he was greeted by another pair of eyes watching his. They were just like his.

"Now you know why

"Now you know why." Jade said quietly. Tyler smiled and kissed her forehead as she leaned into him. A small yawn escaped her lips.

"Sleep love. Everyone will understand." She nodded as her eyes closed. When Perrie pulled the sleeping infant from his arms he chuckled. "Of course. Go right ahead pez."

"Shut it. You both will have way more time with them than the rest of us will." He chuckled lightly as his arm wrapped around Jade gently. Her head dropped to his shoulder signifying she was asleep.

"Gosh why do you two make such cute babies?" Danielle said as she fawned over both of the babies. Tyler started laughing causing Jade to hit him in the side quickly shutting him up.

"I'd say ask her but that's not possible." He said with a cheeky smile. When he heard a familiar voice he tensed causing all of them to look towards the door. A male came walking in before Tyler stood up and made his way quickly over to him.

Before a word came from the strange males mouth he was roughly pushed from the room. Karl ducked out of the room, slowly following as Tyler practically dragged the male from the hospital.

"Why the fuck would you ever think I want you in my life?" The other male tsked at Tyler's words.

"Because I'm your father." Tyler's fist balled at the mans words. Karl came over his hand moved to rest on Tyler's shoulder.

"Is there a problem?" He asked more towards Tyler than anyone else.

"No I'm just having a conversation with my son. Or at least I was trying to." Tyler glared at the man as he spoke.

"I'm not your son. Haven't been since the day you left." The man chuckled.

"Come on son." Tyler stopped him.

"Like I said before I'm not your son and I suggest that you leave and never come back. It shouldn't be that hard for you." He said before his father stepped towards him. A punch was landed square in Tyler's nose before Karl stepped in before he could even grab him the police came over and arrested Tyler's father.

"Just so you all know." Tyler said as he grabbed his nose trying to stop the blood. "He has multiple warrants out for his arrest." He turned towards his father a smirk on his face. "Hope you have fun in jail." He said.

As Tyler turned and walked away Karl caught up to him. A nurse came up to Tyler and tried to get him into a room. He shook his head.

"I'm fine. I just need a towel please." She nodded and handed him a towel. Him and Karl quietly walked back to the room. They were greeted by six very confused women.

"Who was that? And why is there a towel over your nose?" Karl patted Tyler on the back before disappearing behind Norma after he took his niece from her arms.

"That." He started hesitantly. "Was my father and he punched me in the nose."