Company

Tyler and Jade slowly walked through the threshold of their door. Hearing crying on the baby monitor they both moved to the nursery only to bump into the other three girls and Karl.

"Let me have her." Tyler said to Perrie who had a crying Winter in her arms. Jade motioned for Leigh to do the same with Bodhi. Instantly the infants quieted. "Thank you for watching them." He said as he quietly bounced the infant in his arms. All three girls shook their heads.

"We told you we would. Now if you don't mind I need to sleep." Perrie said before pushing past Tyler into his and Jade's shared bedroom.

"I second that." Leigh said before doing the same. Karl and Jesy nodded before doing the same.

"We owe them all big time." Jade said softly as she moved to the couch. He nodded in response before taking a seat next to her. She leaned into him her head now on his shoulder. "I'm glad you're home." She said softly. He kissed her forehead.

"So am I love. I missed you all." He whispered into her ear as she cuddled even closer to him still wary of the infants in their arms. "I feel like they've grown." He said while his eyes met the blue ones in front of him.

"They might have love. You know how fast they grow at this age." He nodded with a chuckle remembering how fast Karl grew up. "I wish they would stay this small though." Tyler shook his head earning an eyebrow raise from Jade.

"Crying their whole lives. No thank you. My brain would be fried." He said with a chuckle. She shrugged.

"I just love how absolutely gorgeous they are at this age. I wouldn't trade this time for anything even if it means enduring the crying." He chuckled lightly and connected their lips.

"Neither would I." He said as his hand began to draw shapes in her side. "I love you Tinkerbell." He said softly. She connected their lips once more.

"I love you more Sunshine." He shook his head.

"There's no way love." She simply shook her head. "Should I make something or should we order out?" Jade looked at him a small pout forming. He knew exactly what she wanted. He moved Winter to her bassinet and moved into the kitchen. Jade copied his actions before her arms wound around him. Just as he thought she was going to hug him her hands flicked on the baby monitor.

Tyler groaned in displeasure before turning around with a pout. She giggled and wrapped her arms tightly around his midsection. He kissed the top of her head as his arms wound around her shoulder.

"Come on we should make something before the horde of zombies wake up." He shook his head as he leaned back balancing himself against the counter.

"Just give me a moment. I missed you." He whispered into her ear. She kissed his temple as her hands moved to where his hair once was.

"I'm sorry." She said quietly as her fingertips roamed his scalp. He shook his head his lips now meeting her neck.

"You didn't do it. The fucked up doctor who decided to scalp me instead of shaving just the spot he needed is to blame." Jade chuckled lightly before kissing the top of his head. "Ok now I'm ready." He said with a smile before pulling away.

Before they could even grab a pot Norma came through the door with a box of food in her hand.

"Thank god." Tyler whispered into Jade's ear causing her to bust into laughter. "Oh shut up you know you didn't want to cook either." He whined before Jade kissed him gently.

"I know." She stated before Tyler went to help Norma with the box. His stomach growled loudly at the smell of the food before they heard crying through the monitor. As Jade went to move to the nursery he stopped before.

"I've got it. You help mum." She smiled at the fact that he was now calling her mum. His lips met her cheek before she discreetly smacked his ass when he moved to the nursery. He came back a couple of minutes later with both babies in his arms. He protested profusely when Norma tried to take a baby. She smacked his arm gently before taking Winter from him.

Jade came over and tried to take the other baby. He quickly moved away from her before going to the recliner. She could visibly watch his whole body relax into the soft cushions presumably from being confined to uncomfortable hospital furniture for a week. He shifted the baby slightly before looking at Jade. She smiled and moved to sit in his lap her head leaning against his chest.

"How are you Mum?" Jade asked as Tyler's arm slipped behind her. The baby was then gently shifted between them. Bodhi snuggled his small nose into his mother his fingers curling around one of her large ones.

"I am wonderful now that I don't have to go to the hospital everyday." She said with a smirk. Tyler rolled his eyes before chuckling.

"It's not like I had a choice." He said with a smile. The older woman simply shook her head before Karl waltzed into the room. He immediately went to his grandmother.

"How are you baby K?" She asked with a smile. He shrugged before nuzzling into her side her arm wrapping around him. "Before you get too comfortable go wake the rest of them up love." She said softly. He groaned and nodded before taking off to the bedroom. Jade looked at her mother her eyes wide.

"How can you do that so easily?"