Statement

Jade sat looking at her phone. It was past two in the morning and she couldn't sleep. Tyler and Karl however have been out for hours. She scrolled through photos before finding the perfect two. She opened Instagram and created a collage.

She told Paul earlier that she wanted to be the one to release a statement and explain to the world what was true. She talked to Jed who said he would go along with whatever she said about their relationship. He was a good friend for a reason. The last people she let know were Karl and Shireen. They were more than supportive of the three of them. They said they would help in any way possible if need be.

Jade sat there for a few moments trying to think. That's when the words hit her and her fingers began to write. This is what she wrote:

There is something I need to share with all of you mixers

There is something I need to share with all of you mixers. I want to do this before the media goes out of control with rumors that are wrong or hurtful. These two have been here for me through think and thin and no that is not Jed. Jed and I were only good friends. We were in a relationship to hide our personal lives from the world. Jed had other reasons that he may or may not want to share with you. But I did it for two reasons. One so that I could keep Karl being my son a secret. Yes Baby Karl is my son and not Shireens and Karl's. The second reason was to hide Karl's father Tyler. I have known him for as long as I can remember. I wanted to keep him secret so he could take care of Karl and not have the burden of the paps following him around everywhere he went. I guess that will change now.. I hope you are all understanding and only spread the love.

P.S. There were a few written about Tyler. Can you guess which ones? 😘🌚

Jade hit the post button and put her phone down. Tyler shifted and wrapped his arms around her. He had woken up soon enough to be able to read everything she had written and deleted. But that's another story.

"I love you." He whispered quietly. She smiled and kissed the bridge of his nose.

"I love you too. Just be prepared." He chuckled softly before pulling her into him.

"As long as I have you I'm perfectly prepared." She shifted to press her lips against his. Tyler smiled into the kiss while his hand moved to cup her face. When they pulled away Karl was on the bed watching the two. Jade opened her arms allowing Karl to climb into them.

"We need to talk to you about something in the morning baba." Jade whispered to Karl. He nodded before his eyes shut. He was asleep in minutes while Tyler and Jade watched him. "I hope he understands." He gently caressed her cheek.

"Of course he will. He's a Thirlwall." She kissed his palm before they both settled into the pillows. Jade's lack of sleep caused her to fall asleep before him. He followed soon after.

When they woke up they were all over the news. Jed had released a statement saying that all of it was true and that they were truly only friends. He also said that at this time he doesn't want to comment on who he's protecting.

Tyler and Jade knew but they would never say anything. Jade scrolled through her Instagram to find only good things. Well there were some bad but the mixers were taking care of the trolls.

"Hello!" Perrie's voice rang through the house. Tyler groaned.

"Why did we give them keys?" He said grumpily. He was not a morning person until he had his tea.

"Upstairs." Jade hollered before they heard three sets of feet walking up the stairs.

"They're all here?" Tyler asked and Jade nodded before kissing his lips. A groan left his lips when Karl opened the door and squealed. Leigh came over and handed him a cup of tea. "Thank you." He said his voice softening. Leigh nodded before taking a seat next to him. The other girls sat at the bottom of the bed. Karl was sitting in Perrie's lap while playing with her fingers.

"Mam what did you want to talk to me about?" Karl asked while looking over at her. Perrie squeezed his hand gently before mouthing.

'Can we tell him?' Jade nodded before Jesy began.

"Well baba your mum posted something on Instagram late last night." She said softly.

"It told everyone about you and your daddy." Leigh said while looking over at Tyler who nodded and smiled.

Karl beamed at Jade before wiggling out of Perrie's arms and smashing her in a hug.

"So I can tell everyone your my mam?" Jade nodded before Karl squealed and kissed all over her face. They were both giggling. Karl looked over to the other girls. "And it means I can call you my Aunties?" They all smiled and nodded before Karl smashed Jesy into a hug. Leigh leaned into Tyler before whispering in his ear.

"This is the best thing she could have done. For all of you." He nodded before kissing her cheek. "Just don't let it get to you." He chuckled softly. Karl came over and gave her a wet kiss on the cheek while hugging her tightly. Perrie looked over at Karl before openeing her arms. He squealed and ran into them. He tipped her backwards causing the two of them to giggle.

"For her I'd go through anything." He said once everything had calmed down and Jesy and Jade were talking. Leigh and Perrie were the only two who heard him. They both smiled before Leigh ruffled his hair.

"It better be that way." Perrie warned while wagging a finger at him. "If not I'll steal her from you." Tyler chuckled before pulling Jade into him. He handed Karl a single bill.

"No way in hell." Jade kissed his cheek lightly.

"She's right. I mean you know Jerrie is real." He shook his head.

"I'm not letting you go anytime soon." Karl smiled over at him before wagging his finger.

"You better not."