Netflix and Chill

"Bullshit." Perrie said through the phone. "I've heard way to much about your sex lives over the past couple of years." Tyler rolled his eyes as Jade turned bright red.

"Your not supposed to tell him that Pez." Both the blondes started to laugh.

"How red is she?" Perrie asked Tyler. Jade hid her face in his shoulder.

"Like Rudolphs nose." He said before kissing Jades temple. When Perrie started laughing again Jade hung the phone up. "That was rude." He said jokingly.

"She should be asleep. Just like us." Tyler groaned in annoyance. "You made fun of me. That was more rude than Perrie interrupting us." She said and patted his stomach. He huffed before she gently kissed his lips. "Come on baba. I'm tired and I know you are as well." He rolled his eyes before nodding.

Jade grabbed his hand and directed him towards the main room where they found Karl curled up in their bed. As she went towards the bed Tyler held her back.

"Can we please at least try to sleep alone tonight? I love Karl but I need some time alone with you." He said softly his thumb gently caressing her cheek. A smile arose on her face.

"Of course we can. All you need to do is ask. I also know that all of the girls are willing to watch Karl so I can have as you put it some alone time with you." A smile grew widely on his face. She sat on the edge of the bed before pulling him down to the mattress. Quiet laughter came from his mouth as Jade quickly curled into him.

"Tired?" He asked in a whisper. Her head moved on his chest in a nod. He gently kissed the top of her head. "Love you J."

"Love you more Ty." She said as her eyes closed. Soon after her breathing evened out his did as well.

When they woke up in the morning Karl was across the pair. Tyler arms were wrapped tightly around Jade as her face was buried in his chest. Her hands were under his shirt softly caressing his stomach as he breathed. Karl shifted on top of them before falling between them hitting Tyler in his groin and face at the same time.

A strangled cry came from his mouth as he turned his body into the bed. His head burying into the pillow as his hands moved to protect himself from any more damage. Jade's eyes popped open at the noise and immediately looked at Karl thinking it was him. He smiled at her causing her to look over at her boyfriend.

"What happened?" She asked the two boys.

"I'm seeing stars." Tyler pushed out of his tight lips. The two brunettes giggled at his words. "It's not funny." He grumbled out before shakily standing up and going into the bathroom anger showing on his bright red face.

Jade and Karl burst into laughter once the door closed. After a couple of minutes Jade knocked on the bathroom door before opening it. Tyler was running water over his face.

"You alright?" She asked softly the door closing behind her. He let out a long breath before shaking his head. Her hand gently moved to caress his back. "We don't need to go the the hospital right?" He chuckled lightly and shook his head.

"No we don't." He said while turning to face her. His hands moved to her cheeks while her fingers moved down his stomach. When they reached his boxers her eyes flicked down as she pulled the waistband away from his skin. When she released them they snapped back at his skin. She looked up and her eyes met his confused ones. "What was that for?" A smirk appeared on her face.

"Had to make sure everything was alright." He rolled his eyes before capturing her lips. As quickly as the kiss started it ended. Karl was knocking at the door. Tyler's large hand moved to open the door as Jade turned in his arms. Their son hastily entered the bathroom. The blonde carefully moved from behind her and picked up the small boy.

"I'm sorry daddy." He said quietly. Tyler kissed the top of his head before chuckling lightly.

"It's alright baba." Karl smiled widely at him. "Now how does staying here and watching movies, while we binge on food sound?" Jade thought about it as the boys watched her carefully. Smiles were wide on their faces as Karl bounced in his fathers arms. "I brought our booklet of movies." Jade's eyes lit up. "We can also go out and get even more junk food while spending less." Tyler reasoned with her.

"As long as we all get to choose food." The boys both nodded. "Then let's get changed and go." Karl squealed and leaned to kiss his mothers face before kissing his fathers cheek.

An hour later they were back in the hotel room junk food abundant in their arms. When they had a move day they held no punches. They got as much junk food as they could carry and sometimes would push it past that.

Karl was the one to choose the first movie. He wound up choosing Ice Age, which led to them watching the whole lot of Ice Age movies they had.

Jade and Tyler stayed close they whole day and night. She was wrapped up in his arms for most of it while Karl fluctuated between their laps.

The fun came at the end of the night when they heard a knock at the door.