Tour Bus

As the girls came off the stage Karl was released from his fathers arms. The small boy ran quickly to his mother before being scooped up. As he started to babble on about the show, the girls who were fawning over him made their way towards Tyler.

Jade leaned against him as Karl continued to speak. The other three girls kissed Karl's cheek before going to change. Tyler kissed Jades cheek gently before taking Karl who was quick to protest.

"Baba. Let mam change and then you can cuddle and talk about the concert when she gets back." The brunette gave him a thankful look before Karl huffed.

"Alright. But I get the first cuddle." Tyler chuckled lightly before agreeing. The two followed Jade to the door of the dressing room. Tyler and Karl sat outside the door waiting for the girls to finish. Leigh was the first done and was quick to swoop up Karl promising Tyler that she would get him safely to the bus.

Jesy was the next out and crushed Tyler in a hug before leaning heavily against him.

"Tired?" He asked earning a swift nod. "Well I'm not carrying you to the bus." She huffed before walking in the direction of the bus. As he started laughing Perrie came out.

"Where's Karl?" She whined while hugging him. "I need a cuddle." He kissed the top of her head while chuckling.

"Leigh took him to the bus." She nodded and pulled away going towards the bus. When Jade came out she just about collapsed in his arms, which protectively wrapped around her holding her in place. She buried her face in his chest inhaling deeply. "That tired baba?" He asked softly. She nodded before he carefully picked her up. Her legs tightly wrapped around him as he began the walk towards the bus.

By the time he stepped on the first step her head was on his shoulder. She was on the verge of falling asleep. Jesy scoffed at the pair.

"You wouldn't carry me. But you'll carry her." He rolled his eyes before moving the younger brunette to their bunk. Karl was quick to move from Perrie's arms into his mothers.

"And now Karl leaves me. That's it. You two are off the bus." Tyler chuckled before going over to sit between Perrie and Jesy.

"He's tired give him a break." He said quietly. The two chuckled before resting their heads on his shoulder.

"He's not the only one." Leigh stated before excusing herself to go to the bunks. Perrie got up a mischievous smile on her face. As she pulled out a bottle of alcohol Jesy and Tyler both groaned.

"Pez. I can't drink." She waved him off.

"Your son is asleep already and I'll explain to Jade why later." He shook his head before Jesy hit him in the side.

"Come on its one night and we all know you need to let loose a little bit." He let out a huff before speaking.

"Fine but I'm not getting drunk." The girls silently cheered before Perrie took a drink from the bottle and handed it to Tyler who followed suit. An hour later the three had finished the bottle. It was only when Karl came out to sleep in his own bed when the three decided it was time to call it a night. The girls kissed the two boys cheeks before heading to their bunks.

Tyler carefully moved to get Karl into bed. He kissed his son on the top of the head before tucking him in.

"Night baba." Tyler said softly. Karl leaned to kiss his cheek.

"Love you." He replied quietly.

"Love you more." Was the last thing Tyler got out before Karl was asleep. As he made his way to Jade the bus hit a bump causing him to fall into Perrie's bunk.

"Well I didn't think you drank that much." She joked before he gently hit her side. As he stood up she spoke quietly. "Night Ty. Remember no naughty naughty on the bus."

His eyes rolled as he finally climbed into the bunk. The second she smelled the alcohol on his breath she pushed him from the bunk.

"Go wash your mouth or you're sleeping on the couch." She whisper screamed at him. By the time his mouth was washed Jade was back asleep. As he crawled in he shut the lights off for the bus. She turned and buried her face in his chest. "I thought you said you weren't going to drink." She said slightly annoyed.

He kissed the top of her head. As he was doing this he was trying to come up with the best explanation.

"I'm sorry." Was the best he could muster. He didn't want to lie to her nor was he sober enough to come up with a better excuse.

"Just don't do it again please." He nodded before she looked up at him. "I love you Ty." She said softly. His thumb gently strayed along her cheek as he stared into her eyes.

"I love you too Jadey." A smile grew across her lips before she wiggled so she was nose to nose with him. He was quick to connect their lips in a slow loving kiss. As their lips moved in sync his hand slowly moved to her stomach and slipped beneath her shirt. His fingertips ghosted her bare skin.

"Stop that tickles." She whispered as she pulled away. He quietly chuckled before his hand came to rest flat on her stomach.

"Sorry. I just can't wait."

AN-If y'all feel like it check out my new book Jade's Best Friend. It's somewhat different from what I usually write.