One of Us

It was now their last week before they all went on tour. The girls were more than excited that Tyler and Karl were coming along. Perrie at times was even more excited than Jade knowing that Tyler would be cooking most nights.

"Tyyyyyy. Come cuddle." Jade pleaded with him. She was still feeling under the weather but the both pretty much knew why. Though the test was still sitting in a drawer in the bathroom. He moved towards their shared bed before she pulled him into bed and quickly cuddled into him. "Should I take it?" She asked quietly.

His arms gently wrapped around her his lips meeting the top of her head. Her ear moved so it was listening to his soothing heartbeat. A small nod came from him before she slipped from his grasp. He tried to follow her but was stopped by the door being shut. He turned around and sat at the edge of the bed his foot tapping the floor quickly.

She emerged minutes later. The second their eyes met a small tear slipped down her cheek. He quickly moved towards her his arms wrapping tightly around her waist as hers wound around his neck. No words were said. No words were needed. Their lips met and he knew exactly what the result was.

It was a few hours later when the girls came over. Perrie was still the only one to know about the chance of Jade being pregnant. Leigh quickly rushed to the bathroom her small bladder overly full. When she screamed they all scrambled to outside the door.

"Leigh. What the fuck is wrong?" Jesy yelled as Leigh kept screaming. When the door opened the box to the pregnancy test was in her hands. She pushed through Perrie and Jesy. When she stopped at Tyler and Jade she was bouncing.

"I-Is this what I think it is?" Leigh asked before both of them nodded.

"Well.." Jesy started before Perrie finished.

"Are you pregnant!" Karl heard the words and emerged from his room. Jade picked him up before he looked at her. He somehow understood what pregnancy was.

"Am I going to have a little sister?" He asked quietly before his head buried into her neck.

"Yes." All three of the girls squealed. "You're going to have a little brother or sister." It was Karl's turn to squeal happily.

"I'm not going to have any ears after this." Tyler said while rubbing his temples. Jade bumped him lightly with her hip.

"Oh shut it. We've been dying for you two to have another little one." Jesy said with a smile before pulling Jade into a tight hug. She kissed Tyler's cheek and went back to the couch.

"She's right you know." Leigh stated once she had pulled the two of them into a tight hug. When she was finished she left to join Jesy on the couch. Perrie looked at the two and smiled.

"So I'm the godmother right?" Jade burst into laughter as Tyler pulled her into a hug.

"Of course Pez." He said when Perrie moved to hug Jade.

"Finally." She said with a smile before going to join the other two. Karl grabbed onto Tyler's shirt, knowing what he wanted Tyler scooped the small child into his arms.

"You're fine with having a brother or sister right baba?" Jade asked quietly. As Karl thought about it tears welled in his mothers eyes. Tyler wrapped his free arm around her gently before Karl kissed his mothers cheek before leaning to whisper in her ear.

"As long as I keep my room." Jade giggled lightly and kissed his nose.

"Of course you can keep your room." Karl giggled happily.

"Then I can't wait." He stated before scrambling to go to his aunts. When Tyler had both of his arms free he scooped Jade up.

"What are you doing?" She whisper screamed. "Put me down right now." He did as she wanted before she hit his chest. "Stop doing that." She said before her arms wrapped around his waist. He chuckled lightly and kissed her lips gently. His hands slowly moved to caress her cheeks as a smile lit up her face.

"I love you." He said with a smile. Jade leaned forward and kissed him softly on the lips.

"I love you too baba." She replied before pulling him into a tight hug. "As much as I don't want to let go we still have company" he chuckled lightly before releasing her.

"So what are we watching tonight?" Tyler asked as Jade moved to sit next to the three girls and Karl as he made his way to the recliner in the corner. Jesy pressed play on the remote allowing for Bambi to start playing on the television. The older male chuckled lightly at the movie choice. Everyone knew that Bambi was the movie Jade always wanted to watch during her pregnancy with Karl.

Speaking of Karl he had moved down the line of girls. When he reached his mother he cuddled into her as she flattened his hair. His small hand laid carefully on her stomach. Tyler looked at the two of them before look at the blonde who was the closest to him. He motioned for her to look at Jade. When she did the other two noticed and followed suit.

Quiet awes came out of all three of their mouths as Leigh-Anne quietly moved to take a sneaky picture. Well it was sneaky until the shutter sounded on her phone.

"I told you all to stop taking pictures." Jade whined. All three of the girls giggled. Perrie was the next to comment.

"If it wasn't her it would have been one of us."