What's Wrong?

Tyler curled closer to Jade. As his cold feet hit her shins she pushed him away. He moved his feet before pulling her closer her back hitting his front. His hand gently moved to rest on her stomach.

She sighed in her sleep her body absorbing the warmth he gave off. He buried his face into her shoulder as he drifted father into sleep. They were quickly awoken by Perrie climbing into their bunk.

"You know you can't fit right." Tyler grumbled causing Jade to nudge him in the ribs. Perrie buried her face in the brunettes neck. As both of their arms wrapped around her an unseen tear fell down her face.

"What happened Pez?" The brunette asked quietly. The blonde only shook her head before Jade moved so Tyler was closer to her. He looked at the brunette confused before she squeezed Perrie between them who buried her face in Tyler's chest.

The pair knew not to push her so they allowed her to fall asleep. When she finally drifted off Jade showed Tyler her phone. He shook his head as he read the headline: Alex Cheating on Perrie, Football Star Seen Dancing, Kissing Other Girl.

"What an ass." He stated before looking at the blonde. "Do we tell the girls now or in the morning?"

"If we move she'll wake up so let's tell them in the morning." He nodded before she leaned to peck his lips. He smiled and extended his arm so Jade could use it as a pillow. They both fell asleep in minutes.

When Tyler woke up the two girls were asleep. He slipped from the bed before being greeted by two angry girls.

"So I assume you know." He said while sitting next to Leigh who curled into him. They nodded. Before he could ask another question Perrie came in and curled into his free side. His arm carefully wrapped around her. He looked at Leigh and Jesy trying to see if they were going to speak. They both shook their heads.

When Karl came in he immediately squeezed his way between Perrie and Tyler. Her arms wrapped around him tightly. No words were needed between the two. The bond they shared was unlike anything else.

"What's wrong?" Karl asked quietly. The blonde shook her head before kissing the top of his. His small hands moved to tickle her sides causing her to start laughing. The other three in the room smiled at the two. "Tell me or I won't stop." He bargained. Perrie looked over at Tyler giving him a pleading look. He grabbed Karl and started tickling him as the others joined in.

When Jade came out they all stopped. As they turned to look at her she took off towards the bathroom. Tyler was the first up and caught the door before she shut it. He slipped into the bathroom with her before shutting the door. His arms wrapped around her gently.

"Morning love." He whispered against her skin. She kissed his cheek gently.

"Good morning baba." She replied softly as her arms intertwined around his neck. "How's Perrie?" He shrugged.

"Karl's helping but I still don't think it's hit her yet." Jade nodded at his words before there was pounding at the door.

"Let me in I have to pee." Karl whined. They both chuckled before letting him in. He went right to Jade and started tickling her.

"You liar." The brunette said before scooping him up. Karl started giggling as she tickled them. The three went back to the couches Jade and Karl cuddling with Perrie while Tyler was stuck cuddling with Jesy and Leigh.

"So yous are going out tonight right?" He said as he wiggled his way between the two girls. "And Karl and I will stay here and sleep." He stated while sounding like an old man. All of the others laughed at his words.

"Well I'm pregnant and can't drink. I also don't feel like telling all the mixmen right now so I'm staying here." Jade said causing Tyler to groan. She threw a pillow at his face while glaring at him.

"Well if you're not going them I'm staying in." Jesy said while leaning heavily against Tyler.

"I second that." Perrie said before Leigh groaned.

"I guess it's movie night again." She said while rolling her eyes.

"There's a bottle of vodka in my bag for when Karl falls asleep." Jesy whispered causing the two on the couch to laugh.

After their show all four girls were thankful they were staying in. After they got cleaned up Tyler pulled Jade down onto the couch. She sat in between his legs her back resting against his front. As he kissed her shoulder she smiled.

Karl came over and climbed into her lap. Tyler chuckled knowing that he would fall asleep in minutes.

"Baby K come cuddle with mee." Perrie whined. Karl groaned cheekily before going to cuddle with her.

As the night went on one by one they all fell asleep until Tyler and Jade were left.

"Let's go to bed love." Tyler said softly. She nodded before they slipped into their bunk. He moved to gently press his lips against her stomach before moving to kiss her lips.

"Night sunshine." She said once she pulled away. He smiled and kissed her nose.

"Night tinkerbell."