Paps

When Tyler woke up he heard giggling around him. The girls and Karl were tickling Jade. He jumped up and picked Jade up out of the mess of people. Her legs wrapped around his waist as her arms did the same around his neck.

"Thank you." She said while burying her face in his neck. He hummed a 'mhm' while taking her into the kitchen. He set her down on the counter before going to put on a kettle.

"Sleep well?" He nodded at Jesy's words. He moved to lean against Jade. Her arms wrapped around his neck. "I'm surprised. Those two were crushing you." He chuckled.

"They weren't crushing me. You know Jades light as a feather." Perrie chuckled while leaning against Jesy.

"I'm not that light." Tyler pecked her wrist.

"In a year or two Karl will be like half of your weight." Leigh said with a smile earning a giggle from Karl. Jade huffed before Tyler gently caressed her thighs. She rest her head against his shoulder blade.

"I hate you all." She mumbled quietly. He laughed lightly.

"We love you too." Karl said as Tyler picked him up. He leaned to kiss his mothers forehead. She smiled and gently kissed his nose. Leigh began to hand out cups of tea to everyone. They all thanked her in return. Karl climbed on the counter next to Jade. He played with her shirt and cup as the adults quietly talked and caught up.

By the time the other girls left Karl was antsy. He was sick of sitting on the counter. Tyler helped him down before he dragged his father off to play in the yard. They didn't even think to look for paps.

They knew they made a mistake when they went back inside. Pictures of the three of them were all over Twitter and even the television. Karl went to play in his room while his parents went to sit on the couch. Tyler was running his hands over his face.

"What did we do?" She whispered out while putting her hand over her mouth. Tyler gently moved her so she was in his lap. She cried quietly into his chest.

"It'll be alright baba. I'm sure Paul's already on it." He said softly.

"What do we tell Karl?" She asked quietly.

"Nothing right now. We will handle anything that goes on. None of it will get back to him. He's still your 'nephew'." Tyler told her. It reassured her slightly. She leaned against him. Her body relaxed slightly before she got a text from Paul.

He said he would work to get everything situated so that Jed couldn't say anything bad and the media wouldn't think that the two were dating. Thankfully the pap never got a picture of the two kissing.

Tyler gently kissed her lips. Jade turned to turn a movie on. Maybe Aladdin would distract her from everything.

"I swear you want to be with him and not me." Tyler said halfway through the movie. Karl had joined them when he heard the movie beginning. This was his favorite movie to watch with his mother. He wouldn't admit it to anyone but it was also his personal favorite.

"Definitely not true." Jade said softly. Her lips brushed against his. "I wouldn't trade you for anyone. Not even Aladdin." He smiled before pressing his lips against hers.

"I'm sorry but Jasmines hot. I think I'd pick her." He joked. Jade scoffed at him.

"No you wouldn't dad. You love her." Karl stated matter of factly. Tyler smiled before ruffling Karl's hair.

"You're 100% right baba." Karl smiled before turning back towards the movie. Tyler pulled Jade into him. She put her hands up blocking his lips. He lightly bit her finger. She giggled before moving her hand to the back of his neck. She hugged him tightly before moving to kiss his lips.

"You better choose me." She said with a wink.

"Nobody could ever hold a candle to you Jadey." She smiled before pecking his nose. Karl cleared his throat causing the two to look back at the screen. He didn't like when people talked during a movie. He was much like Jade in that aspect.

By the time the movie ended Karl was asleep. Tyler took him up to his room before going back to Jade. She had turned another movie on but her face was stark white.

"Baba what's wrong?" He asked while kneeling in front of her. His hands gently held hers.

"T-they know." She stuttered out.

"What do they know?" Jade heavily leaned into him as the tears took over. He gently rubbed her back while waiting for her to calm. He began to whisper sweet nothings to her. When she pulled away he wiped the tears from her face.

"They know about Karl." Tyler kissed her cheek gently. She pushed him away. "Ty this isn't something that's going to go away. What the fuck do we do now?" He sighed and moved next to her on the couch. His arm resting behind her.

"We go with the flow. Paul will figure something out." He said trying to reassure her.

"That's the thing." She said before resting her head in her hands. "Paul did everything he could. There's nothing left but to me to tell the world the truth." Tyler gently moved her chin so she was looking at her.

"Like I said before we will figure it out. Maybe if you don't say anything they will forget all about it baba." His thumb ran across her cheek. "Maybe it's just time to let it all out. I know that you've been thinking about it for awhile." She nodded before leaning to kiss his lips.

"Maybe it's a good thing. Now I don't have to hide you." He chuckled before kissing her temple.

"I wouldn't mind not having to share you." He said causing Jade to giggle. He knew right then and there his job was done.

"I'll call Paul and let him know." She said before exiting the room. When she came back a smile was wide on her face.

"What did he say?" Tyler asked as Jade cuddled into him.

"He said he would handle everything and release a statement after he shows it to us." Tyler nodded before taking her hand in his. "In a way I'm kind of happy about this. But I'm also scared." He squeezed her hand.

"I am too. But we'll figure it out."