What's Cooking?

Jade woke up from the best sleep she had had in months. She stretched and hit Tyler in the face. He groaned slightly before cuddling into her. Somehow in the middle of the night he had moved next to her. Karl was laying across the both of them.

"Go back to sleep." Tyler grumbled sleepily into her ear. Jade ran her fingers through his hair coaxing a sigh from his body. Jade felt her eyes start to get heavier. The next time she woke up the boys were gone.

She heard noises that sounded like the two of them in the kitchen. Her phone buzzed.

•One text from Ty😻•

~Stay in bed. Karl wanted to 'make' you breakfast.~

Which meant Tyler was cooking but Karl would take the credit. Jade smiled before she texted the girls saying to come over. They all agreed they would in an hour. Jade waited until she heard a crash. She bolted down the stairs. Tyler had dropped something on his foot and was doing everything to not let what he was thinking come out. His face was red from it.

Jade pulled Karl from the room before she hear a string of swears come from Tyler's mouth. When he was done he exited the kitchen with a plate of food.

"See Mam I told you you have to be upstairs." Jade chuckled at her sons words.

"Alright I'll go back in bed." She said with her hands up. Karl smiled wide. Once she was situated the boys came in. Karl set the plate on her lap before taking a seat in front of her. Tyler sat to the left of her before she leaned into him. He tried to steal a piece of bacon from her plate when his hand was slapped away.

Tyler simply chuckled before pulling Jade closer to him. He kissed her temple lightly.

"Since I was never downstairs what happened?" She asked while offering Tyler a bite of bacon. He chuckled lightly before Karl started.

"Daddy touched the hot pan and then dropped it on his foot." Karl said before giggling. She looked over at Tyler who just shrugged. Jade rest her head on his shoulder before finishing her plate. Jade set the plate on the nightstand before calling Karl over.

"Thank you." She said softly as Karl sat in her lap. He nodded before Jade kissed Tyler's cheek. "Thank you." She whispered into his ear. He kissed her forehead.

"Mum can we watch a movie." Jade smiled and nodded while Tyler grabbed the remote. He handed it to Jade.

"What do you want to watch?" She asked the three year old in her arms. He shrugged.

"Whatever you want. But no frozen." Jade chuckled before turning on Cars. Tyler quietly groaned. Jade moved more into his arms.

"How many times did he make you watch this?" She asked in a whisper.

"At least five times a week." Jade chuckled before he gently kissed her lips. "You owe me one." Jade nodded before kissing the corner of his lips.

"I know and trust me I will pay you back." She said while wiggling her eyebrows. He chuckled before turning slightly red. He knew exactly what she meant. They heard the front door open and Tyler jumped up. "Oh. I forgot to tell you the girls are coming." He let out a breath before Karl took off downstairs. Jade came over and hugged him gently before they heard a crash at the bottom of the stairs.

"Shit." Tyler muttered before they heard the crying begin. "I'll get the ice you get him?" She nodded before they both took off downstairs. Perrie was sitting with Karl in his arms. He was crying his eyes out. Jade wrapped her arms around the two on the floor. Karl shifted so he was more towards Jade. While this was happening Tyler got a bag of ice.

"Where does it hurt baba?" Jade asked while flattening Karl's hair. He pointed to his arm. His shoulder was popped out of place. All four of the girls eyes went wide. Jade looked over at Tyler.

"I can pop it back in but it'll hurt badly." Tyler was a pediatric doctor. "I may have something that can numb it though." He said quietly. Karl went over to Tyler burying his face in his neck. Tyler carefully picked him up. He set him down on the counter. "Could one of you hold the ice on his shoulder? It'll help with the pain." Jesy volunteered. "I'll be right back baba." Karl nodded while sniffling. Tyler ran upstairs to his medical bag.

Thankfully he had a vial of a numbing agent. He filled a syringe with it before going back down to his son. He motioned for Jade to distract Karl who was deathly afraid of needles. He quickly injected the medicine into his shoulder. Karl didn't even feel it.

"What next?" Leigh asked from behind him. Jade pulled Karl into her gently.

"We give it a little to kick in and then I'll pop it back into place." The four girls nodded.

"You don't think it's broken?" Jesy asked.

"How far did he fall?" He asked the three girls.

"From the second step." Tyler chuckled.

"Definitely not. He probably just fell awkwardly." Tyler turned his attention to Karl. "You ready?" Karl nodded. Tyler positioned his hands before moving them to quickly move the shoulder into place. A loud snap was heard before tears once again before to stream down Karl's face. "I'm sorry baba." He said quietly. Karl buried his face into Perrie who had moved next to him.

"Hello by the way." Tyler chuckled at Perrie's words. He was engulfed in a hug by the other two.

"Hello ladies." He said while hugging Jesy and Leigh back. When they released him he went over to Perrie. "Hey baby." He said jokingly. Perrie hit his shoulder causing Karl to giggle. Perrie pulled him into a side hug. "How have you all been?" They all shrugged.

"Take what Jade said and repeats it for the rest of us." Perrie said before Tyler chuckled. "Now what's for lunch?" Karl giggled.

"Auntie Perrie why are you always hungry?" Perrie kissed the top of Karl's head.

"Why aren't you?" Karl giggled before asking to be put on the floor. He went over to grab the takeaway menus. He handed them to Perrie. Jade looked over at Tyler who pulled her into him.

"I'm sorry it was hectic some days." Jade kissed his cheeks.

"I don't blame you baba. I do it too." Tyler chuckled before his head moved to rest on her shoulder. His hands were wrapped around her as her back was firmly pressed into his chest.

"Pizza?" Perrie said. The others groaned. "Chinese." Tyler shrugged while the girls nodded. Jesy pulled Tyler away from the others.

"What's up Jes?" He asked confused as to why she pulled him away. She shook her head before smashing him in a hug. They had always been close. His arms wrapped tightly around her shoulders as she cried into chest. Karl padded out of the kitchen.

"Auntie Jesy don't cry." He said while tugging on her shirt.

"He's a good cuddle Jes." Jade commented from across the room. Jesy giggled before picking up Karl. He immediately cuddled into her. Jade went over to Tyler who had migrated to the large chair he usually sat in. Jade sat with her legs across his lap and her side resting against him. His arm moved to wrap around her gently.

"What's wrong with Jes?" He asked quietly. Jade gently played with his fingers.

"The whole thing with Chris has been hard on her." He nodded at her words. He kissed her shoulder gently. Perrie came into the room with Leigh.

"Food should be here in twenty." They nodded at the blondes word. Tyler pulled Jade closer to him. His head moved to her shoulder.

"Tired?" She asked quietly. He nodded.

"Take a nap we'll wake you when the foods here." Leigh said while patting his shoulder. They all knew how hard it must have been for him between working and taking care of Karl. He was about to shake his head when Jade began to play with his hair at his nape. His eyelids soon began to get heavy.

Tyler fell asleep for the first time in months with Jade in his arms.