Answers

Tyler looked at her his eyebrow slightly raised. She laced their fingers gently before looking into his eyes.

"Tyler. I have loved you since the day I met you and I honestly can not imagine my life without you. There's nobody like you. The way you hold yourself, how you can go from serious to cuddly in a mere second and your smile that lights up the room are just some of the things I love about you. But trust me there are many many more." She fiddled with his fingers carefully before continuing.

"I could not even explain to you how you've made my life so much better and brighter. Everything with Karl and having to hide you both. I thought you were going to leave and it scared the shit out of me. Every time I leave I'm afraid when I come back you'll be gone." He stopped her for a moment.

"Baba I would never leave you." She smiled at his words and pecked his lips before she continued once more.

"Ty, you are the light of my life, you hold my heart, you are the father to my children and I wouldn't have it any other way. Which is why I desperately need to ask you this." She took a deep breath. "Tyler will you marry me?"

He smiled and looked into her eyes. As this was happening Perrie who had been standing in the doorway entered the room. The small box she had in her hand was thrown between the two.

"You had to beat me to it huh?" She giggled and hit his chest before he leaned to kiss her. When they pulled away he answered her question. "Of course I will Jadey." A smile lit up her face before she connected their lips once more. It was Perrie who squealed scaring Jade.

"Will you give her the damn ring already? I've been waiting for over a year for this." Perrie said with a smile. Jade looked over at Tyler who turned red.

"I couldn't find the right time." She shook her head before he grabbed the box and opened it.

She put her hand over her mouth in pure shock

She put her hand over her mouth in pure shock. It was beautiful.

"Now I get to ask." He said with a smile. "Will you marry me Jade?" She nodded profusely. When the ring was slipped over her finger she pecked his lips gently. When they pulled away they both turned to Perrie who had tears streaming down her face. "Gosh you're such a baby." Perrie threw a pillow at him before Jade caught it and threw it back at her.

"Leave her alone." She said towards Tyler before turning to Perrie. "So you knew?" Perrie nodded. "How long?"

"Like a year an a half." Jades jaw dropped. "Well I knew before he did but he kind of kept dropping hints to me that he needed help." Tyler nodded at her words.

"Why didn't you tell me?" The brunette whined.

"Because he threatened to kill me." He scoffed.

"I did no such thing." Perrie giggled and shrugged. A yawn left the blondes mouth before she came over and kissed both of their cheeks.

"I'm going to go get some sleep." They both nodded before Jade drew her attention from the doorway.

"Please don't tell anyone. I want to see how long it takes them to notice." Perrie chuckled and nodded at her best friends words.

Once Perrie left Jade turned to Tyler.

"Can I get a real kiss now?" She asked with a pout on her face and her large brown puppy dog eyes in full view. Tyler chuckled before nodding and closing the distance between them.

He couldn't help but chuckle as he heard her heartbeat increase when their lips finally connected. A slow dance of their lips occurred as her fingers laced in his hair. He carefully cupped her cheeks his thumbs softly caressing her skin.

Smiles appeared on both of their faces as her tongue ran across his bottom lip begging for entrance. He quickly allowed it.

They pulled away minutes later when Jade groaned. Tyler looked at her concern on his face.

"What's wrong?" She kissed his lips gently.

"Nothing is wrong. I would just love if we were able to take this farther." He chuckled lightly as she cuddled into him.

"I would love that too baba. But not in a hospital." She giggled his arms wrapping around her delicately. "I love you J." She smiled and kissed his chest.

"I love you more Ty. Now let's get some rest." He nodded and kissed the top of her head.

Jade fell asleep first with Tyler close behind.

They woke up to Karl climbing onto the bed. Thankfully they were left alone for most of the night and had actually gotten some sleep. Karl kissed Jade on her cheek before cuddling into her.

Tyler rubbed his eyes and carefully sat up to stretch. Norma moved to sit in a chair next to the bed as Jade very slowly sat up with the help of Tyler.

"How are you feeling today love?" Norma asked her softly.

"I'm alright mam. A little sore but other than that I'm good." Norma gently took her left hand. She didn't even notice the ring on her finger.

"I'm glad." She said with a smile on her face. "Did you both sleep well?" They both nodded as Tyler moved to sit in a chair taking Jades other free hand. A nurse came in with a small stack of papers.

"Sorry to disturb you all but here is your discharge paperwork. You are free to leave whenever you would like miss." Jade practically cheered. Being in a hospital was one thing she hated. She never knew how Tyler did it but never asked. She turned to her fiancé with a smile.

"Can we please leave now?"