Vampire Ethan

After the meet and greet with the Dolan Twins, you looked at your merchandise. You were smiling like crazy, but then something caught your eye. There was a small note in the corner of your notebook.

'Come to the back of the stage once the show is over. The security guards will bring you to our dressing room ~ Eth'

You started to breathe heavily. Your mind was going crazy. You just couldn't believe that Ethan had just invited you to go back stage.

After you freaked out, you went towards the stage. The show was about to start soon and you made your way to the front of the stage. You showed one security your ticket and they let you pass. Once you made it to the front, you saw a security guard walking by the stage.

"Excuse me, miss?" You called out to her.

"Yes?"

"May I leave my stuff on the other side of the barricade?" You asked her.

"Of course. I am the one who has to look after your belongings while you enjoy the show." She smiled.

"Okay, thank you." She nodded her head and walked on.

I set my stuff down and by the time I did, the lights started going down. Fans started screaming and phones and cameras were being pulled out. I quickly pulled out my phone and started to record.

A video started to play and everyone screamed the loudest when their all time favorite twin appeared on screen. And when both the twins appeared, everyone screamed.

One twin was on top of the other and right when he ran up the camera, the screen went black and the twins came jumping at us with confetti shooting at us.

"Hello!" Ethan shouted.

"We are the Dolan Twins and welcome to our 4OU Tour!" Grayson shouted.

Everyone is this room went crazy. I was pretty sure some had already fainted in the process.

"We are very glad to be here and we can't wait to have a fun experience with you all! We will be playing some games, answering some of your questions, having competitions, and bring some fans up on stage with us!" Ethan smiled.

The crowd screamed and then the show carried on. Throughout the show, Ethan kept looking at me. It was kind of creepy but I liked it. Besides, it was Ethan for god sakes!

"Okay, now it's time to pick one fan to come on stage with us! We will pick 5 fans to come up here with us! But it will be individually!" Ethan said.

The twins had picked out already four girls and those four girls had the time of their lives. It was time for the last girl to get chosen and it was Ethan's turn to choose.

"Let me see, hmm." His eyes started to roam around the room.

Every girl was bouncing up, trying to get his attention. I would've tried as well, but I was too focused on Ethan's perfection.

"You!" He pointed.

I wasn't really paying attention. Like I said, I was lost in his eyes. It felt as if they were staring right back at me.