instagram

i had just posted a new picture on my instagram of me in my new bikini that Ethan had got me. the likes and comments started going crazy.

"y/n!" Ethan yells from the kitchen.

i walk in and see him on his phone scrolling and scrolling.

"what's up?"

"why did you post this?" he shows me the picture i had posted.

"because i thought it was instagram worthy. why? is there a problem?" i smirked as i can clearly tell he was getting jealous over the comments he was reading.

"yes! have you seen your comments?" he said as he continued to scroll.

"yes. is that a problem?" i say as i walk up to him slowly.

"yes! they are all so sexual! there are so many guys saying they want to do things with you!" Ethan begins to tap away.

i giggle and Ethan looks at me dead in the eye. "why are you laughing? you think this is funny to you?"

i continue to laugh and before i knew it, Ethan wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me into him roughly, making me stop laughing.

"nobody can say things about you, that's why your mine! so i can say then to you!" Ethan says in my ear.

"baby boy, i'm not with them. i'm with you. let them say those things, besides, they aren't the one who will be able to do such things to me." i smirk.

"baby girl, you're still my property."