Moana

"Babe!"

No response came back.

"Babe!"

Still nothing.

"Baaaaaaaaabeeeeeee!" I yell one last time.

"What?!" Ethan yelled back.

"Please hurry up! I want to watch a movie!" I yelled back at him.

"I'm coming, babe! The popcorn just won't pop fast!"

I start to look through the stacks of movies until my eyes land on my all time favorite movie. I smile widely and quickly take it out of its case and put it in the DVD player.

I plop myself on the couch and wait for Ethan to come. His body popped out from kitchen and he sat himself next to me. I pulled the blanket over us and he set the big bowl of popcorn on his lap.

I was about to press play when Ethan called me. "Babe, what movie did you put on?"

"Oh, you'll see." I smirk.

I press play on the controller and soon enough, the movie starts to play. We heard the background music start to play and I quickly turn my attention towards Ethan. His head is back and I can see him squinting his eyes. 

"Moana!?" Ethan suddenly said, "Really, babe? Again? We watched this movie like 5000 times already!" 

"Ethan don't lie, we saw it in theaters twice, then when it came out on DVD I bought it and we watched it 50 times so far." I say to him as I give him a smile.

Ethan stared at me dead in the eyes. I just stared back with my smile that he can't resist, "Babe, please don't be mad at me. Please, let's just watch the movie." 

I can see Ethan's stare starting to soften. He is trying everything in his power so he doesn't have to give in. But soon enough, Ethan gives up.

"Fine!" He shouted as he threw his arms in the air. 

"Yay!"

"But I am only doing this because I love you. Next time, I will be walking out of here." Ethan threatened.

"Okay, I swear to watch this movie alone and I will take one of your hoodies, slip it on one of my pillows, cuddle with it, and pretend it's you." I smile.

"No! You are not replacing me with a pillow." Ethan pointed a finger at me.

"Oh well then what you me to do? You won't watch it with me."

"What if you watch your movie on your phone and I will watch one movie on my phone? But we can still cuddle." Ethan suggested.

"Okay. Now let's watch this movie!" I press play and I cuddle up next to Ethan again. 

Ethan kisses my head and I smile and turn to kiss Ethan on the cheek. 

GUYS! I ONLY HAVE TWO DAYS LEFT OF SCHOOL! THEN IT'S SUMMER TIME! YASSSSS!