mistletoe💋

[requested by @1-800-ethanisdaddy ]

It's been a week since Thanksgiving and i still haven't decorated my house with all the Christmas decorations. The twins told me that once they got back from LA, they would help me decorate. I know that i shouldn't expect them today because today they are on TRL. so hopefully they come by tomorrow to help me because i can't decorate this big ass house alone.

-

the next day, i woke up to a facetime call. i looked at the name and it said Ethan.

i answered it and soon his face popped up.

"hey y/n! wake up!" Ethan smiled.

"yeah, thanks for that." i give him a sleepy smile.

"are you gonna be home today?" he asked.

"yes because i need to decorate my house." i said to him as i sat up.

"good because Gray and I are going to the store right now and we want to get you some decorations that will make your house the best one on the block." Ethan smiled.

"oh god, please don't tell me it's something really insane?" i pleaded.

"well i don't know." Ethan smirked.

"ugh! GRAYSON!" i called out for him.

"yeah!?" Grayson said back.

Ethan turn the phone to Grayson and took one quick glance at me before looking back at the road. "are you guys getting me something insane for my house? because if you are, i'm locking all the doors and windows because you guys are not being whatever it is to my house."

"no. Ethan was just trying to.. what's that's word? 'scare' you." Grayson said as he quickly took his hands off the wheel to put quotation marks.

i roll my eyes and the smile. "okay, but don't hurry back. i still need to shower and get ready."

"you're in luck. we were gonna stop for some take home breakfast. whatcha want?" Ethan asked.

"PANCAKES!" i yelled.

"of course. with Nutella?"

"yes!" i say back.

"alright. we be there in a while. see you then." Ethan waved, and i waved back. and he hung up.

i got out of bed and went to take a shower. i put some music on and then stripped naked and got in the shower.

-

as i was blow drying my hair, Grayson texted saying to open the door. i turned off my blow drying and ran downstairs. i opens the door and the twins are standing there with Christmas decorations and food.

they came in and we first ate the food before we went on to decorating.

"let's do the inside of the house first and then we make our way towards the outside." Grayson suggested.
"alright, it's better because it's freezing cold out there." i say.

"let's get to it. we'll do the tree first." Ethan said.

we all got it work and in two hours we finished the tree. the main reason for taking this long to put the tree up is because, 1) Ethan and Grayson were playing with the parts of the tree like they were swords. can't say i didn't go the same but, it was Grayson's fault for 'stabbing' me in the back while i was trying to take out the ornaments.2) Grayson wrapped Ethan up in the lights but of course, the lights got tangled in the process so we had to untangle them.

"you know what, clearly we aren't gonna finish all this in time because Ethan and I keep playing around so... why don't you decorate here and I'll go decorate the outside?" Gray suggested.

"finally, so common sense is going through your brain!" i jokingly say.

"rude!" Grayson said as he put one hand over her chest, acting as if i hurt him.

"aww, sorry, Graybae. will you forgive me?" i say as i out my sorry face on.

"okay." then his frown turns upside down.

"great! let's get to work!" i clap my hands and we start decorating once again.

-

i finished doing one side on the room and i went over to see if Ethan needed help with anything.

"y/n! great you're here! can you hand me that mistletoe? i need to hold this is place or else all of it would come down." Ethan said as he held up the decoration.

i nodded and handed him the mistletoe. he came down from the ladder and we stood underneath.

Ethan looked at me and smirked. i noticed and i got confused. "why are you smirking at me?" i asked him.

"because i would never have to courage to do this. but now that we are under the mistletoe, we have to because it's the law." Ethan both his hands on either side of my face and kissed me.

i kissed back and i started to smile into the kiss. i felt the sparks and my heart was beating faster.

he pulled away and he smiled at me. "y/n, i love you. i always have... i've been too afraid to tell you because i didn't want to ruin out friendship."

i smiled at him and started to caress his cheek. "Ethan, i love you too. even if you did tell me earlier, that wouldn't ruin our friendship, because i've had a crush on since the day we meet."

his smile got bigger and he brought in for a hug. we stayed like that for a long time before Gray came in.

"well, well, well, looks like Ethan finally made a move on you." Gray smirked.

"how was it? tell me everything!" Grayson smiled.

"well.." i was about to started until he cut me off.

"I WAS KIDDING! DONT TELL ME I DONT WANNA TO KNOW! we still got some decorating to do! you guys be all lovey dovey when we finish, but not right now." Grayson walked up to us and shoved us to continue.

i just kissed my best friend who could possibly become my boyfriend... holy shit.