blanket fort

i was going through Instagram, just looking at my explore page when i came across this one picture. it was a blanket fort and it looked amazing. i haven't done a blanket fort since i was 12.

"hey, y/n!" Grayson called out.

"yeah?" i yelled back.

"you got any ideas? we are bored!" Grayson yelled.

i got off the couch and went into their backyard. Grayson was sat on the outdoor couch, looking bored as ever.

"by 'we' did you mean you? Ethan is inside playing Fortnite as always." i say as i rolled my eyes.

"i meant me and you." he said.

"how do you know that i'm bored too?" i said.

"i just had the feeling." he smiled.

i rolled my eyes and laughed a little at his cuteness. honestly though, Grayson is just a ball of cuteness. any girl would be lucky to have him. i would say i would but, i already have my ball of cuteness. but his bitchass is inside playing the damn game.

i sat down next to him and let myself get comfortable. Ethan comes out and sat next to me and he put his head on my shoulder.  "well this is a surprise."

"what do you mean?" Ethan asked.

"you normally don't finish playing Fortnite until 5." i say.

"yeah well, i kept dying in the last three round and i ended up getting mad that i threw my controller and broke it so now i can't play." he said.

"what about the other controller." i asked.

"broke that one too." he said as he sighed.

"sucks to be you." i said as i sighed too.

"i'm bored! let's do something!" Ethan said as he lifted his head from my shoulder and looked at us.

"well, i kind of feel like building a blanket fort. if you guys are down?" i said looking at them, hope sparkling through my eyes.

"bet." they both said.

i smiled and we went into the house. we decided on using the living room to build the fort. Grayson and Ethan moved the couch and i went to get all the blankets they owned. i even brought the ones from their rooms and their pillows.

i ended up getting a needle and thread so i can stick it through the blanket and tie it so we have something to hold the blanket up and we can just hang it anywhere. we did have trouble building the blanket fort, mainly because we wanted it to be big and tall enough so we can use my projector to watch a movie in there. i even went into Ethan and I's room to go get my twinkle lights so i we can have some light in there. i had a lot so it would definitely light up the fort. i started to hug those around the fort with a a little help from Ethan. Ethan kept poking my sides every time i would lift my arms up to hang the lights. i even almost peed myself because of all the laughter. there was even a moment when one of the blankets fell
on Grayson, making him look like a ghost. Ethan kept messing with him since he couldn't see anything. Grayson tried to remove the blanket but Ethan stopped him by hugging him down.

after two or three hours of building it, we were finished and it was beautiful.

sadly, the blanket fort wasn't big enough to fit the projector, so we ended up using my laptop

sadly, the blanket fort wasn't big enough to fit the projector, so we ended up using my laptop. while i picked out the movie, Ethan and Grayson ordered postmates. we didn't have any snacks for the movie so we needed some asap!

once the postmates got here, we got everything ready and we got comfortable and started to watch The Conjuring. even though i hated scary movies, i only enjoyed watching because i would get to cuddle into Ethan.

in the middle of the movie, i was already cuddling into Ethan and Grayson was scared shitless. he looked over at me and Ethan and said, "you are lucky because you have someone to cuddle into when you are scared! i'm here all alone! i'm practically the third wheel here!" he said as he faked cried.

i just laughed and said that i would sit in between them and i can cuddle into Ethan as Grayson cuddles into me. and that's how the rest of our afternoon went. the three of us falling asleep on each other.