i'm back

y/n, man, i haven't thought of that name in such a long time. now that that name is in my head, all i want is to see her once again. but how? she moved homes ever since she Graduated with us. Us three, Gray, me and her graduated earlier because 1: we are smart as hell 2: Gray and I are known around the world and we need to focus on our career. I don't really like to use the word "famous" because i don't like the idea of have to categorize people.

y/n's name came into my head when on twitter looking at some fan tweets and of course, a fan had her name as well. this all happened an hour ago and i don't know what to do. i just has the urge to go on a hunt for her, but yet i know that is stupid of me to do. even Gray will think its stupid as well because she never told us where. 

she just texted us saying that she will be going away and to never talk to her again because it would be too hard for her handle this kind of distance. We have been friends before the vine app was even created. It was great when we moved because that's exactly where she lived as well. and yes, the school that we went to before is far as fuck but she didn't care, most of her friends went there and she wanted to go. so the good part that we still got to see each other. 

right now, we are in Jersey visiting our family and we are also gonna be on TV from now on. Gray and i are gonna be on MTV's TRL and we are honestly really excited. our very first appearance is in just a few days. I just can't wait any longer! 

But as of right now, Gray and i are heading home, our mom is driving us to the new house. Well, i don't like to think of it as new anymore cause we already had it for a while but like yeah it's still kind of new because Gray and I are hardly here. 

"oh, boys!" Gray and I looked up from our phones and looked at our mom. 

"whats up?" we both asked.

"i have a surprise for you two. it will effect the both of you a lot, but mostly Ethan since this surprise meant a lot for you." she smirked.

"mom! why would tell us!? now i wanna drive so we can get their faster!" Gray said and i agreed. 

"too bad! you guys have to suffer with my slow driving." she giggled.

"mom!" Gray and i whined.

"stop complaining! we are almost home either way." she said.

"I don't know if we should trust you in your words because you said that last time and you ended up taking the wrong turn and we ended up an hour away from where we naturally live." i said to her. 

"oh just shush! i promise you that i took the right exit this time!" she said back.

"key word, 'this time'." Grayson said and we ended up laughing while mom tried to hit the both of us but i dodged it since i was in the back seat but Grayson got hit. 

after a few minutes, we ended up arriving and Gray and i were about to run it to the house to see what the surprise was, but mom stopped us saying that she wanted to get our reactions and that she still had to get the surprise ready. so we sadly had to wait in the car until mom came out to tell us it was ready. 

gray and i walked to the front door and we took a deep breath in because mom said the surprise would be right in front of the door right when we opened it. Gray and i counted before we opened it. 

right when we opened it, we saw our surprise. i was tearing up and grayson was just standing there in shock while mom was still recording waiting for an even bigger reaction.

"y-y/n!?" I managed to say out.

she laughed with a hint of tears starting to fall as well. "hi guys." she whimpered as she then started to cry as well.

i had no other words other than to just run right up to her and hug her to death. soon, Grayson joined in as well and the three us were crying all together. 

we haven't this girl in forever and this was just a very special moment. now i understood why my mom said that it was going to effect me more, it was because i have a huge crush on her but i could never tell her. i want to ask her to be mine right now, but i don't know if she is taken.

but i don't care, i'm going to ask.

"y/n.."

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

..

.

I'M BACK!! - MICHELLE