we dont talk anymore || pt. 2

it was an awkward silence. i wanted to let my anger out. i wanted to explode on him and ask him why he just all of sudden decided to leave me with the same question repeating in my head.. But i couldn't.

at the sight of me and Ethan this close and me finally being able to get answers.. i ends up crying.

Grayson was about to come up to me and hold me and comfort me, but Ethan stopped him and he came up to me. first he stayed there looking at me, for two seconds and then he wrapped his arms around me. i wrapped my arms around his and i felt my legs give out and he slowly dropped to the ground.

i then felt the power in me to ask, "why did you leave me for so long without saying anything to me... or even explaining why you did this to me?"

"i'll tell you everything.. i just need you to sit on my bed because.. this is huge." Ethan looked at me serious.

i looked at him with my ready eyes and i nodded slowly. he helped me up and he walked me over to his bed. once i sat down, Ethan looked worried. i didn't want to, but i had to comfort him.

i grabbed his hand in mine and i looked at him. he looked at me in the eyes and i gave him a small smile.

"whatever it is you have to tell me, it'll be okay. we'll get through this.. together." i see a spark of happiness in him as soon as he heard me say 'together'.

"well.. um.. do you remember Crazy Carrie?" he asked me.

flashback

Crazy Carrie. that's what her name was ever since everyone saw her doing some crazy shit back in elementary. no one wanted to be her friend, not even when new kids would join our school. well, they wouldn't want to be her friend after finding out from the rest of us what she did back then.

wanna know what she did?

she had a squirrel in her hand during recess, but it wasn't alive. she had gotten a stick and poked it to death. then she used her school scissors to cut it open. she was practically dissecting it.

no one was afraid of her, we just thought she was crazy, so we all treated her different.

anyway, it was High School year and the Dolans and I were Seniors. i was near the end of the school year and Prom was right around the corner. the twins and i decided to go together, but Crazy Carrie had other plans.

the three of us had gotten our Prom tickets and Crazy Carrie had come up to us while we were at our lockers. the whole school knew that Crazy Carrie had a crush on Ethan, but Ethan didn't. he had a crush on me.

Crazy Carrie asked Ethan if he would go to Prom with her and become her boyfriend. Ethan turned her down just like everyone did. no one wanted her in their life.

since Crazy Carrie is, well, crazy, she turned dark that day.

"what?" she questioned.

"i said i don't want to go to Prom with you and becoming yours. i'm going with my brother and y/n. and i don't want to become your boyfriend, i don't feel that way towards you." Ethan told her.

now you see, everyone in the school was mean to her. but the twins and i weren't. we tried to be nice to her whenever we can, but since that day, she became our enemy.

"oh, Ethan. you don't have to hide what you feel for me. i know you want me as much as i want you." she tried to flirt with him.

"Carrie, i don't like you! i never will. now, will you please just leave me alone?" by then, the whole school was watching us.

"you don't want me?" she turned around and started to shake. she then started to laugh and we were all confused.

"he doesn't like me! he doesn't fucking like me!?" she then turned back around and faced us.

"you don't fucking like me because you have someone else in your life, is that right!? it can be anyone in this school, any other fucking girl in this school. but wait! i know who the fuck is your LOVER!" she walked closer to us and we took a step back.

she then pointed to me and said, "it's you isn't it? YOU'RE TRYING TO TAKD MY MAN AWAY FROM ME!"

"Carrie, what are you talking about?" i was very much confused, but at the same time she was getting me mad because she was mistreating my best friends.

"I WON'T LET YOU TAKE ETHAN AWAY FROM ME YOU BITCH! HE'S MINE! ONLY MINE! AND YOU, YOU LITTLE SLUT WANT TO TAKE HIM AWAY FROM ME!" once she said that, i exploded.

"listen here, Crazy Carrie, you don't talk to me like that. you don't dare call me a fucking slut because you know dam well that i don't hook up with guys. i tried to be nice to you and i tried to treat you the same, but it looks like you aren't meant to be treated the same because you can't even act normal." i say to her.

Ethan then steps in and backs me up. "also, just because i don't want to go to Prom with you and be your boyfriend doesn't give you a dam right to call her names. it's true what y/n said, you can't even act normal. why don't you just leave us the fuck alone and stop trying to make me yours because i won't EVER be yours." Ethan then grabbed me by the shoulders and he took me away. Grayson came following behind.

even though Grayson didn't say anything, i knew that he saw her different as well because out of the three of us, Grayson is the most protective of our friendship. he had his fist clench tight and his veins were popping out from his arms. i put my hand on his and he loosen his grip.

"chill out, okay? we don't have to worry about her anymore." i say to him. he nods his head and we head to our fifth period.

once school was over, went to our lockers and we all got a note saying the same thing,

YOU'RE GONNA REGRET IT

end of flashback

-
-

part 3??