Surprise! (1)

[requested by @kikipasleigh ]

(also i know that the Holidays are over and I'm already at school and all, but I am still going to post the two other imagines that i need from the Christmas Edition. i promise that once i am done with those, i will go back to writing something that is not related to Christmas.)

man, i hate plane rides! especially ones that last longer than three hours! but, it's all part of my plan. i'm friends with the Dolan Twins, well, i'm friends with one of them, Ethan is actually my boyfriend. the thing is, they are currently in Jersey for the holidays, and i'm heading over. they just don't know it yet.

the good thing is that, i didn't need to tell anybody about my plan. so yes, no one knows what i am doing right now. not even the fans know because being Ethan's girlfriend basically means that some of their fans will become my fans. they support our relationship but of course there are those who won't support. but those are the ones i tend to ignore because they ain't worth my time.

but anyway, since this morning, i had couldn't post anything on my socials because i know for sure that the twins will see them. they always do. but the real reason why i say that it's a good thing that i didn't need to tell anyone about this plan is because i kind of also live in Jersey. ever since we were friends, they would always tell me how they miss me because we could hardly see each other. I had school, they didn't, they had to go back to Jersey sometimes, i couldn't go because of school. so for my graduation, of course i had to invite the twins and they came, but what they gave me was honestly so fucking insane. they bought plane tickets for me to come to Jersey with them and meet their entire family. my first trip to Jersey was when Ethan had asked me to be his. but my parents knew so of course they let me go. and while i was over there, as we got closer and closer to the day that we had to come back to LA, the twins would complain about how they would miss me when they get to come back and i can't. i was sad of course, but what can i do?

but, my parents had one more surprise to give me, which neither did i or the twins know about. but, once one month passed, i got a mail from them and inside was a key. i was confused as hell, and so were the twins. i pulled out a piece of paper, and it had to directions to this one address. the three of us were curious so we drove to the location. when we got there, we were in front of a house. we got even more confused as to why we were here, and that's when a lady came out of the house. i was about to tell Ethan to drive away but the lady smiled and waved at us to come out of the car. so we did. we walked up to her and she told me, "Congratulations on your first house." she had then handed me an envelope and it contained a letter explaining that my parents had bought me this house not that far from the twins house so that way i come with them to Jersey whenever i want. it was honestly the best present i had ever received from them.

so that's why i didn't need to tell anyone because i live here now as well. i had bought my own car that i had one of my friends that i made here, drive it to the airport. she didn't ask at all what i planed on doing, she just brought it to me and Uber back.

i landed and got all my shit. i went into the parking lot and and unlocked the car. (both me and my friend have the car keys if you guys were wondering)

i put all my bags in the back and went to the driver seat. i hoped in and drove away. i went to my house first to drop off all my stuff. i decided to shower and change into different clothes. as i was about to do my hair, Ethan snap chatted me.

Turtle Man🐢 - what's up gurl?
Me - nothing much just about to do my hair wbu
Turtle Man🐢 - where you going?
Me - oh just to visit some friends
Turtle Man🐢 - wish it was us bc we miss you😢
Me - aww! E i miss you guys too
Me - but i promise that you guys will see me soon!
Turtle Man🐢 - ik that we will see you after the holidays and all but i really want to see you rn
Me - (your snapchat user)

there you goTurtle Man🐢 - very funnyTurtle Man🐢 - but i'm serious tho i really want to see you againMe - i promise you that it will be very soonMe - trust meMe - these next two weeks will go by fastTurtle Man🐢 - i just hope you ain't lying to m...

there you go
Turtle Man🐢 - very funny
Turtle Man🐢 - but i'm serious tho i really want to see you again
Me - i promise you that it will be very soon
Me - trust me
Me - these next two weeks will go by fast
Turtle Man🐢 - i just hope you ain't lying to me
Me - i'm not
Me - i swear to you
Turtle Man🐢 - alright i'm trusting you on this one
Turtle Man🐢 - i better go now
Turtle Man🐢 - i need to finish editing this video before Grayson hits my butt
Me - hey! that's my job☹️
Turtle Man🐢 - you tell him that!
Me - oh trust me i will!
Turtle Man🐢 - all right😂
Turtle Man🐢 - bye👋🏼
Me - bye bye 👋🏼

once the convo ended, i went back to finish up my hair. i decided to straighten it because curling it takes too long. plus i don't like it when i burn myself all the fucking time.

i finished getting ready and i then went out the door. i can't wait to see their reactions!

part two will be posted soon!