meeting him

i was walking down Hollywood Blvd all by myself. mostly because all my friends were lazy as fuck to even come.

i was just going in and out of stores just looking and buying some clothes that i find cute. but that was not just it, during my little journey, i ran into a couple of celebrities.

i ran into Lance Stewart, Lizzy Wurst, Chris DiStefano,  Liza Koshy, and Jack and Jack. i was very excited because it was my first time in Hollywood and it's my first time meeting celebrities, so of course my heart was pounding out of my chest and i couldn't talk.

but other than that, i was still happy. and i can't whip my smile off my face yet.

it was already getting dark but i didn't care, i still decided to go to the Grove. the stores don't close until 10 and it was barely 8. so i had some time.

as i was walking around, i noticed these two guys that seemed familiar to me. i walked up closer to them and right when i heard one of them talk, that's when my entire body just stopped working.

it was the Dolan Twins.

"oh my god!" i said out loud as i covered up my mouth.

they clearly heard me because they both turned around and they looked at me freaking the fuck out!

"hi!" they both said.

"h-hi!" i said.

more fans started to crowd us, but i was kind of happy because i needed time to breathe!

right when i came to my senses, i pulled out my phone and went to my camera and started to press record.

"hi, Ethan!" i said.

"hi, what's your name?" i see Ethan starting to blush.

i already knew that he gets nervous around fans and all, but he never blushed. he just stuttered his words. "y/n."

"y/n, that's a beautiful name." he stuttered.

"aww, stop being cute!" i said to him.

Ethan sudden blurted out, "i don't.. i don't know how." as he shrugged his shoulders.

i just giggled and i then asked him for a picture. we took many selfies and i really loved them all. the fans started to die down, but there was still a few taking pictures.

i had checked my phone and it read 8:47pm. i already had to head home because the traffic would just get worse.

i said bye to the twins and i started to walk away until i heard my name being called. i turn around and i see Ethan jogging up to me.

my heart started to pound out of my chest. "w-what's u-up?" i stutter.

"um... this might be weird and all... but... c-can i see y-your phone?" he asked.

"sure." i unlocked it and gave it to him.

he started to type and then he handed it back. "text me." was all he said before he left.

i just stood there shocked before i checked my phone and i saw that he put in his phone number along with Grayson's.