I'm Sorry

(EDITED) 6/15/17
Prom was in three weeks, and I had to go get my dress from the shop.

"Ethan!?" I called out to him.

"Yeah!?" He responded.

"Do you think that you can come with me to go get my dress from the shop!?"

Ethan appears from around the corner and then responds. "Sorry, babe. I can't. I have a family reunion that I have to go to in 5 minutes." Ethan said looking at his phone.

"It's okay, babe." I walk up to him and give him a kiss on the lips. "I'll see you later."

I grab my keys and head out the door. I unlock the car and start it up. I wait for it to warm up until I see Ethan come out. He goes to his car and turns it on as well. He looks at me and blows me kisses. I blow some back as well and then I wave and leave.

***

As I'm leaving the shop, I have the urge to go to the mall. I look at the time and figured, why not?

So I got in my car and drove off to the mall. I arrive and I start to shop around. I end with a bunch of new clothes, highlighter, eyeshadow, eyebrow powder, and three pairs of new vans and Adidas.

I walk past a food store and I figure that I should buy Ethan some pancakes before I leave. I walk in and right before I can another step more, I see Ethan. I smile and figure that maybe their family reunion dinner might be here. But I notice that he's sitting in a two seater. I'm about to walk up to him, but I then see another girl walk up to him and sit across from him. I'm so confused as to what is happening.

"Hey babe, after this you wanna shop around the mall?" Ethan asked the girl.

"Sure, but for how long? Cause like, don't you have to get to your other bitch at home?" The girl asked.

"Don't worry about her, she thinks I'm at a family reunion. She won't expect me for a couple hours." Ethan shrugged as he leans over the table and kisses her... on the fucking lips!

Anger boils inside of me before I burst and storm myself over to their table.

"Ethan Grant Dolan!" I shout.

He looks at me and then he expression changes.

"I can't fucking believe that you are fucking cheating on me! We have been together for 2 fucking years and this is how you fucking treat me!? I loved you with all my heart, I took care of you when you needed me the most!" I shout at him, creating a scene by now.

"Y/N, what are you doing here?!" Ethan said as he starts to get up.

"Sit your fucking ass down! I don't want you anywhere near me! I fucking heard you talking to her! I'm just another bitch to you, well aren't I?" I say as tears are threatening to fall.

"Yeah, you are!" Ethan says in a low voice.

"You... you are actually agreeing with her?!"

"Yes, I am. Is that a problem?" Ethan says as he crosses his arms.

I look at him and back at her. Ethan really doesn't love me anymore. "It actually is. You fucking said that you will never cheat on me. You said that you loved me and that I was the one. You said to not worry about any other girl stealing you away from me because you only loved me and that will never change! Now I see you with another bitch!?" I shout.

"DON'T CALL HER A BITCH!" Ethan yelled back.

This just broke my heart even more. "Oh, okay, so know you're defending her?"

"That's because I defend my girl at all cost! Even with my ex calls my girl a bitch!" Ethan said.

I back up until my back had reached the door.

"Have a happy fucking life with her, Ethan! Don't mind me! I'm just going home! You won't have to see me ever again!" I push open the door and speed walk out. Not even stopping for once.

***
I made it home. I just got back to 'our' apartment and I quickly gathered my stuff. I threw them all in my suitcase and my duffel bag.

I grabbed both the bags and I started to walk out of the room. I look around the apart one last time and remember all the memories I had with him. It was painful to know that this was actually happened, but there was nothing else that I could do.

"Goodbye, Ethan." I say to the lonely apartment.