Mexican Food

"And what will your orders be for today?" The waitress asked.

"I will have Ceviche." I smile as I close the menu.

"Okay, and what about you, sir?" She asked Ethan.

"I will have the enchiladas." He smiled.

"Okay, and what about you?" She finished writing down Ethan's order before looking at Grayson.

"I would like the Flauta, please." Grayson handed me his menu, along with Ethan's and i handed over to the waitress.

As we waited for our food to arrive, we just talked and laughed. I also managed to help them out with their youtube video. It would be a fun and embarrassing for the twins because they have never seen these. It was reacting to fan edits and creating their very own edits. I thank the fans for tagging  me in a bunch of edits. I watched every kind of edit. Cute, dirty, and Grethan edits. 

"I can't believe that we are doing your choice of video. This is going to be very... awkward." Ethan said as he rubbed his face with both his hands.

"Hey, you wanted my help, you both agreed to do so, don't be a pussy all of a sudden." I say as i shove him a little.

"Ugh! Okay! But no dirty ones!" Ethan said, glaring at me.

"No promises, babe." I smirked.

"y/n! Don't torture us!" Ethan said.

"Grayson? Do you think i should torture you?" 

"Yes, Ethan, dude. We can't hide from these... edits. Our fans do them so we can see their creativity. They want our attention. You and I both know that they work hard on them." Gray said to Ethan.

"I know but... okay. Fine, include dirty ones if you can find any."

"Here is your food." She handed each of our plates before she left.

I waited until the twins took a bit out of their food. Once they did, their expressions were priceless. I quickly took a picture of them before laughing. 

"So? How's the food?" 

"Can I please marry this?" Grayson said as he took another huge bit.

"Um.. i don't see why?" i laugh.

"Wait, babe, your mexican too right?" Ethan asked me.

"Yes, why?" i ask.

"Cause if this shit tastes good af, then you should taste good af as well." Ethan smirked.

"Ethan, not right now. We are in public and I am on my period!" I say to him.

"Aww, fuck those two reasons." Ethan pouted.

Twins these days.