video idea

"babe, i want to ask you a question." Ethan said walking into the living room where you laying across the couch.

"what's up?" you ask as you stand up and he sits next to you.

"Gray and I have a video idea that we want to film, but the thing is neither one of us a girl-" you cut him off.

"don't tell me you want me to dress up at the grudge." you say.

"well, you got the first part down." Ethan chuckled a little.

"what's the second part?" you asked.

"well, Gray and i are gonna be taking turns to bring the person to take care of something for us real quick while we pretend to go grand something. but we are doing this at a park that way you can like hide behind a tree and you can come up behind them and make them know you are there. but we are doing this in the afternoon that way it can be a little bit dark but not too dark as to where there are no more people walking about." Ethan explained.

"okay, i like it. but i need to go shopping for her wig and white dress because i have neither of those." you said as you were about to stand but then got pulled back down.

"thank you, baby." Ethan said as he kissed your cheek and let you go. 

"i'd do anything for you guys." you smiled as you returned a kiss back to him. 

"anything, huh?" Ethan smirked.

"i'm not going to give you a foot massage, Ethan. i ain't going no where near your hairy feet." you cringed.

"boo!" Ethan said with a pouty face.

you stuck your tongue out at him and left to get ready to head to the mall.