little things

hey guys so i need to tell you all something. this saturday i am flying to mexico so i can meet the rest of my family for the first time ever! so since it's my first time being over there, i honestly don't know if anyone will have any WiFi. but just in case they don't, then i have some imagines saved in my draft. i will try to post at least two imagines each day while i'm over there.

***

i was always insecure about myself. there was always these little things that bothered me.

ever since Ethan and I started dating, i was even more insecure because he was a goddess, he was so fucking hot! i was just... me. to this day i still don't know why he chose me. out of all the pretty girls that he has seen... he chose me.

i had just come out of the shower and i had already changed, but then i was looking at myself in the mirror. i grabbed at ever piece of fat that i found.

i just couldn't handle the fact that i wasn't the perfect girl. i went through some of the cabinets until i found a razor blade.

i had never cut before, this was going to be my first time. i was scared, but people said the pain feels great. as i was crying, i put the blade against my skin, but i was still debating whether i should slide it across my skin right now or not.

but then Ethan came into the restroom and he saw me crying on the floor, ready to cut myself.

"babe! what are you doing!?" Ethan said as he quickly took away the blade.

"Ethan! give it back!" i yelled, grabbing at it.

"why do you want to do this to yourself?" he asked as he put his hand out of my reach.

"because i'm lost! i'm fat and ugly! there are so many girls out in the world that is way more prettier than me! but yet you chose me! someone who is worthless and insecure about herself! you had other choices that are way better than me!" i say to him as i broke down crying even more.

i felt Ethan's muscular arms wrap around me and he pulls me into him. "baby girl, don't ever say that about yourself."

"but Ethan... it's true. everything i just told you is true." i say as i continue to cry.

"look at me." he stopped holding me and made me look up at him.

he whipped away my tears and kissed my forehead. "i chose you because i love you. no other girl can take that away from me. you keep saying that you aren't pretty and that your fat... but babe, trust me you are not. you are perfect for me. i don't care what size, race, you are. i'm in love with you because you are the one that i want. i love you will all my heart. it pains me every time you call those words. when we go out and you only eat half your meal because you say you are full.. i know that you are not. eat all you want, call yourself beautiful because that's exactly what you are. and if anyone tells you otherwise, they are just jealous because they can't do or have what you have. okay?" Ethan says.

i smile at him and i kiss him. i pull away and smile at him. "thank you Ethan... thank you for saying that to me. i love you too and i promise that i will always keep that in mind."

that message also goes out to those girls and guys that feel insecure about yourself. just know that you are beautiful just the way you are. you don't need to change for anyone. you are unique and you were put on Earth like that because you are worth something.💜💜