Hostage

(This is a remake of one of my imagines, Kidnapped, I deleted it already but those who have been here for a long time know what I'm talking about)

-

"Why do people lie and say college is easier than high school? I have three book reports due for English! Not only that but for my business class I have a presentation due on Tuesday and I have to present it with my group! It has to be 10-15 minutes long and the slides have to have more than 49 words!" I say to my best friend, Max, short for Maxine.

"I'm about ready to drop college and go work at the strip club. I mean, how hard is it to dance up and down a pole?" She said.

"You do know that if you want to become a stripper you need to go to dance classes to learn how to dance up and down a pole, right?" I asked her.

"Shouldn't be too hard though." She shrugged.

"Really? Cause Liza Koshy couldn't do that great of a job and she is a dancer herself." I remarked.

"I'll live on the streets." She said, giving up on stripping.

I just laughed it off.

"Well I gotta go pick up my mom from her work, you wanna come?" Max asked me.

"I would love nothing more than to go with you and have so more fun time, but I can't. I need to finish my presentation and book reports." I sigh.

"That sucks, I feel sorry fo you." She said.

I nodded my head.

"Hey, how about I help you with your book reports when I come back from picking up my mom? I can help you on Macbeth! I did a book report on him in high school, I can give you some pointers." She smiled.

"You're a life saver! I'll be waiting then." I say.

We hugged goodbye and we went our separate ways.

If you're wondering, yes, I do drive as well. But right now I'm in the process of getting a new car and I had to sell my old car to make some extra bucks to be able to buy my new one. So right now I take the bus and then walk home from the stop.

-

By the time the bus dropped me off at my stop, it was a little after 4pm.

I walked down the street alone. No one was around which was normal. There are cars parked in the street but usually there's never people walking down the street.

I took out my phone for a quick minute to change the song and that was when I bumped into someone. I dropped my phone and I looked up at the person I bumped into.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have been on my phone." I say as I go to pick it up.

He goes and picks it up before me.

"Oh, thank you." I say, holding my hand out to get my phone back, but he doesn't hand it back.

"Can I have my phone back?" I ask him.

He just smiles at me, "No."

That was all he said before a bag was put over my head and my body was being carried.

"Hey! What the fuck!? Stop! Help!" I yelled.

I felt my body hit something hard as it collided with it. It hurt like a bitch. But that wasn't my concern as of right now. My big concern was what the fuck was happening.

I figured out I was in a car because of how much moving there was. But there was not much I could do since the minute I was thrown into this car, they had tied up my arms and legs. I couldn't see anything so I had no idea where I was being taken. All I knew was that I was being kidnapped and I was scared for my life.
-

Should I be like those writers who start an imagine, leave it as a cliff hanger and never finish it?🤔