kids show

Ethan and i were in the living room flipping through some channels to try and find something good or interesting to watch. we couldn't find anything, until we finally landed on the kids channels.

"oh, Ethan! stop! i wanna watch Wizards of Waverly Place!" i say as i grab Ethan's hand to stop him from moving on.

"you wanna watch this?" he said with a questioning look.

"fuck yes! is there a problem?" i say while giving him a stern look.

"no, of course not. i was just making sure because Big Time Rush is also on and i knew how much you love watching their shows." Ethan said with a smirk on his face.

"fuck... you're lying." i grab the control from him and check to see if it was actually on, he was right.

"fucking shit." i say under my breath.

"haha!" Ethan laughs as my brain tries to make up its mind on which TV show to watch.

but then i get a smart ass idea. "i know!" i say as i go over to the Big Time Rush episode and press record.

"there, now we can watch Wizards of Waverly Place and then i can later on watch BTR." i say as i smile in victory.

"smart move. but now shush! i wanna watch!" Ethan says as he draws his attention to the tv.

and that's how the rest of our day went, just watching kids shows and remembering our childhood.