Shawn Mendes

"We don't have to be ordinary, Make your best mistakes, 'Cause we don't have the time to be sorry, So baby be the life of the party!" i sang out loud.

I was in my own little world, listening to some throwbacks to Shawn Mendes. But not just him, also to some other artist. I was in my throwback mood again.

I sang the last part of the song and right when i turn to put another song, i hear clapping. I turn towards the door and i see Ethan standing there clapping.

"Ethan! You fucking scared me!" I say as i throw my sandal at him. He ends up dodging it but i thew another one and i hit him right on the four head.

"Ow!" Ethan goes to touch where i hit him.

"That's what you get for scaring me." I turn around and head towards my closet.

"Aww, does my baby not like it when someone listens to her sing?" Ethan says as he now appears behind me hugging me.

"Did me throwing my sandals towards you didn't teach you a lesson?" I say.

"Yeah, and it gave me a boo boo." He pouts.

"Well tell Grayson to kiss it better because i am mad at you right now." i say.

"Would you still be mad if i'd say i'll sing with you along to shawn mendes?" ethan questioned.

i looked at him and smiled. "let's do it."