Handcuffed

"Why did I agree to this? Remind me again how the fuck you made me go through with this?" I said facing Ethan.

"Caused I made you seem like a pussy and you wanted to prove me wrong so you went along with it". Ethan smirked.

"But this was meant for you and Grayson! I'm not supposed to be in this YouTube video!" I whined.

"Yes, but remember. Grayson is out of town because we decided to film a part two for being separated for a week." Ethan said to me.

"I still say you should've waited to be handcuffed until Gray came back." I said to him.

"But I'm enjoying this more." He smiled.

"That's only because I need to shower and you think you'll be able to see me naked!" I slapped him over the head.

"Ow! Rude!" Ethan said as he rubbed his head.

"Well you deserve it! Now, have fun holding my shirt and bra." Ethan walked over to the other side of the shower and I walked into the shower.

Both of our arms were being held up by the shower wall and thankfully, Ethan was forced to face away from his mirror so I didn't have to worry about him watching me shower naked.

"Babe! You better hurry up though." Ethan said from the other side.

I moved my head away from the water, "Why?"

"I need to go upload the video. It's Tuesday remember?" He said.

"I swear Ethan, you pick the worse day to do this video idea." I say to him and i quickly finish my showering.

After 10 minutes, it was Ethan's turn to shower. But I had to face the mirror but I told him that I wasn't going to look at him butt naked.

"Babe, I'm butt naked! Look!" He said, trying to make me look through the mirror.

"I'm not looking, Ethan! Just finish showering!" I say as I used his shirt to cover my face.

"But look! I'm thick!" He said, slapping his ass.

"Oh my god!" I laughed, using my hand to put more pressure onto his shirt on my face. "Just shower! You have two hours until your video needs to go up!"

"Okay okay! I'm going!" Ethan turned on the shower and started to clean himself.

After 10 minutes of Ethan shouting because he was being dramatic about the water being too cold that his titties were gonna freeze off, we finally made our way to his room to finish uploading their video for today.

1 hour later

Ethan finished uploading his video and he went on his snap to announced that the video was posted.

"Hey what's up guys! This weeks video is up! Go give it a thumbs up and i really hope that you enjoy it cause i can't enjoy much myself right now." He pointed the camera to me. "She's being handcuffed to me." Ethan said.

"Never again!" I say to him.

"But yeah, go watch it! It's pretty cringey and I'm sorry for that." Ethan ended the snap and posted it to his story.

"What's next on the bucket list." I say since I know that complaining anymore won't change the fact that I have to be handcuffed to Ethan for at least another 10 hours.

"Damn, now you are getting in the spirit." Ethan said as he got off the chair and made hugged me.

"I don't have a choice. But since we're half way done, might as well suck it up and finish it. So what's next." I say to him.

"I was thinking we could just cuddle for a little before continuing this video." Ethan said to me.

"Okay, let's cuddle." We got into his bed and cuddled until we feel asleep.

-

Quick and short but at least I had something to post.

Also I already bought my prom dress and heels and it was for a very cheap ass price.

The dress was $30 and the shoes were $25. So technically I wasted $55 in total for prom! Looking cute for cheap🤪