over again

hopefully you can tell that i am in one of my one direction moments... i can't not miss them

***

as i was opening up my locker door, one of my guy friends come up to me. "hey Catcher. what's up?" i asked.

"are you going to the Dolan's party tonight?" he asked.

"don't be dumb. of course i'm not going." i say as i look back inside my locker.

"boo you whore!" Catcher says to me.

"shut the fuck up, Catcher. i don't want to be anywhere near that prick!" i say pointing to clearly no one.

"you can't hide from him, y/n. just come! you don't even have to see him! everyone is going! even the Freshmen's are going! there is going to be so many people that you actually have hopes in not seeing him." Catcher tries to convince me.

"i don't know, Catcher. just give me time to fucking think! i have a test next period. i'll tell you after school if i'm going or not." i tell him.

"okay. but you better fucking say yes. you know i don't take no." he says as he starts to walk away.

"don't take no? bitch your still virgin!" i yell out. no one heard because of the music that being played.

Catcher flipped me off before disappearing around the corner. i closed my locker after grabbing everything i need. i start to walk away until i hear my name being called.

"what?" i say, turning around.

i see my best friend starting to walk up to me. "you going to the Dolan's party?"

"god, not you too, y/f/n!" i say as i rub my face.

"who else asked you?" she questioned.

"Catcher! he really wants me to go but i don't want to see that bitches face! i feel like i will stab him if i even lay my eyes on him." i say as i throw my arm up.

"then why do you always stare at him in class?" y/f/n raises an eyebrow and smirks at me.

"don't push your luck!" i point at her.

she just laughs it off. "so, are yo-"

y/f/n gets cut off because someone else calls out my name. i turn around once again and come face to face with Jack, one of Ethan's friend. but hey! i wasn't just him! Ethan, Grayson, and Aaron are right behind him! this day just keeps getting better!

"what you want, Jack?" i raise my eyebrow on annoyance.

"chill, y/n! just wanted to make sure you were coming to the Twins party tonight." he asked.

that's when a brilliant plan came into my head. this party could probably be my score in making Ethan jealous!

mostly because ever since Ethan and i broke up, he's been fucking every girl he sees! he makes sure that i see him make out with them before he pulls them away. so know it's my turn to return the favor.

i smile and i start to play with Jack's hair as he wraps his arm around my waist. "of course. i wouldn't miss this part for the world." i smirk at him.

he smirks back at me. "great! we'll see you there baby girl."

"see you baby boy." i smirk before kissing him on the lips and grabbing y/f/n and walking away.

"y/n! why did you just kiss Jack!?" she whispers yells at me.

"i'll explain everything to you after school when you help me pick out a sexy outfit."

***

part two coming out later!

***

hey guys so sorry i haven't posted anything in two weeks. mostly bc like i said i wasn't sure if anyone was going to have WiFi and i was right, no one had any. i did have service once a while but it didn't work for WiFi purposes. i've been writing a couple of imagines while i was there so i will post them when i get back home.