update

so, today they just buried my aunts ashes with my grandpa. yes, i did say grandpa. she had told my cousins, aka her sons, that when she dies, she wanted to be buried with my grandpa, aka her father.

my mom even told me that, when they put her there, someone from my family, idk who she didn't say, but that someone put a coca-cola can. my aunt had also asked for that, but of course, since she was buried with my grandpa, they put in two. the main reason is because both her and my grandpa loved coca-cola. i'm honestly happy to know that she got her way of being buried.. but it's still honestly sad to know that none of us would ever see her again.

also, she was burned because, ever since she was small, she never liked insects. she was afraid of them and when she found out about how a decaying body started to have worms crawling all over her, she had said that she wanted to be burned so she won't be afraid.

i'm happy to know that my family remembers what she wanted, especially for her death.

(grandma on left, aunt on the right)

that's how my aunt looks like, back when she was healthy and alive.. i miss her dearly. she was so young... i miss you auntie..

i'm glad i got to meet you before you left us all..