you heard!?

surprise! no more song titles! also i'm thinking about putting gifs at the end of every single imagine but idk if i should start doing that... leave a comment if you wish to see that. also just to give you a picture of what it will look like, this imagine will contain that. hope you like it!

***

"hey y/n? do you think i can come over?" Ethan said through the phone.

"yeah, but i thought you and Gray were going to have a boys day?" i asked.

"well we were, but he ditched me to go skateboarding with his friends." Ethan said. i can clearly tell that he rolled his eyes as he told me.

"oh, what a smart move he made." i joked.

"y/n! it's not funny!" Ethan half yelled.

"okay. just get your ass over here before i change my mind and do the same thing Grayson did." i joked once more.

"stop!" he laughed, "i'll be over in ten."

***

once Ethan got here, we started to have fun. we talked and he kept on making me laugh. he was so cute when he did though. he would make a dumb joke and then sometimes make an ugly face.

i couldn't ask for a better friend. though i didn't just think of him as a friend... i actually like him. but it's not for his looks, it's his personality. he is just so fun and energetic. which is really weird because him and Grayson are always up late finishing up their youtube videos. not only that but because they are stubborn and they don't want to sleep early.

"oh, well look who finally decided to call Mr. Ethan." Ethan smiled as he saw his caller ID. it was Grayson calling in.

Ethan walks out of my room to talk to Grayson. i was about to head out my room to grab something to eat, but right when i cracked open my door, i head Ethan mention my name.

"no, she has no idea."

"but i'm nervous to ask her out!"

"but what if she says no?"

"okay, i'll ask her!"

"okay, bye."

Ethan was coming back so i quickly went to the other side of my room. i pretending to walk around my room.

"hey, bored already without me here?" he chuckled.

"ugh, you have no idea!" i say as i laugh. "Ethan, you hungry?"

"i can eat." he smiles.

we walk out of my room and we go into my kitchen. since we couldn't find anything to eat, we decided to order a pineapple pizza. the pizza arrived and we devoured it! we went back upstairs and we decided to wait a little for the food to go down.

Ethan hasn't yet made a move on me yet, so i decided to make it for him.

"hey Ethan." i looked at him.

"yeah?"

"i need to tell you something." i say.

Ethan starts to get nervous, but i continue. "earlier when you went out of my room to talk to Grayson, i heard you talking to him. i know you like me."

"you heard me!?" Ethan said shocked.

i laugh a little because Ethan is such a drama queen that when he reacts, he goes over board with things.

"yes, Ethan i did. but that's not all."

"i know, you don't feel the same. i get it, it's o-" i cut him off by kissing him on the lips.

i pulled away and looked at him in the eyes. "you cute, hot, ugly, drama queen ass doesn't let me finish." i smile.

he smiles back and leans in for another kiss, this time with more passion. "i love you, y/n."

"i love you too, Ethan. now can we play some Wii sports so our food baby goes down?" i smile.

"for sure." he gives me a peck before i go and put in the Wii sports.

" he gives me a peck before i go and put in the Wii sports