Christmas kiss

[imagine for @ValentinaFerrerGomez hope you love it💘]

usually what my family does is we celebrate Christmas on Christmas Eve and then on Christmas day, we all go hang out with our other family members or friends. every year, i also go and hang out with the Dolan Twins for Christmas.

i woke up and i got ready.
(picture below)

once i finished getting dressed and doing my everyday natural makeup, i grabbed my car keys and drove to their house

once i finished getting dressed and doing my everyday natural makeup, i grabbed my car keys and drove to their house. it didn't take long since hardly any cars were out in the street yet.

i parked my car in their drive way and i walked to their door. i knocked and i soon started herring footsteps. but those two legs weren't walking... they were running.

"y/n!" i hear both their voices shout through the door. i prepare myself and as soon as the door swings open, they both pounce on me.

"fuck!" i say as i feel their heavy weight on me. no i'm it calling them fat, it's just two buff guys + one small girl = heavy.

"guys, i really do enjoy this Dolan Twins sandwich and all but i need separation from the both of you now." i say, looking at both of them.

they let go and i feel relived. "sorry, it's just we missed you." Ethan smiled.

"missed me? we saw each other before Christmas Eve." i giggle.

"seems like a year ago." Grayson replied.

"if you say so. now can we go inside before i freeze my nuts off." i say.

"you don't got any." Ethan chuckled.

"you don't know what i got." i shot back as i walk inside.

they both stay outside looking at each other, puzzled. "oh, you guys wanna stay out here? why didn't you just say so. i'll just close this door."

i was about to close it when they run in, shoving each other to get in before i close the door. "didn't think so."

-

after greeting everyone, we had breakfast and just talked and laughed. there was never a dull moment in the Dolan household. ESPECIALLY with these two twins getting a little out of hand sometimes. we almost had a good fight, and i didn't even get a chance to eat it yet!

after breakfast, i helped Mrs. Dolan wash up the dishes and clean the table. once that was done with, i asked Cam where the twins had gone. she told me they were downstairs in the basement and i went.