please, answer

it has been two weeks since i found out Ethan had sex with a random girl. it all happened at a party and even though i knew Ethan was drunk, he should still know what is right from wrong.

he has been drunk a couple of times at parties and not once has he ever done something like this. heck he even leaves his car and calls an Uber so we can go back home!

i was so heart broken that i didn't even leave my room. only to get food and wash my clothes but that was it.

he has been calling me non stop every hour. it was getting so annoying that i had to mute my phone.

i just can't confront him without seeing the look on his face while he was having sex with that girl!

ethan

y/n hasn't picked up any of my calls. i understand that she is mad at me for my stupidity, but i just really want to see her!

even her mom won't let me in the house. i would go to her window and knock, but when she sees me, she just tears up and runs into her bathroom.

i know that i can't stay and wait for her to come back out or else someone will think i'm trying to break in and then the cops will be called on, so i'm forced to leave.

so calling and texting is all i can do as of right now. but she won't answer.

i just really want her to give me another chance, but even Grayson said that what i did was fucked up. i know that it! which is why i want to make it right! but i need help!

i dial her number once more, but it just continues to ring. "please, answer."

"