Billie

It was almost y/n birthday and Ethan had nothing to get her. Actually, he did. But he though those gifts weren't the gift that he really wanted to give to her. He felt as if she should receive something special. But he was stomped.

Even though this present was stressing him out, he still found time to hang out with her and Grayson. Today, they were all going to a coffee shop to just hang out and chill.

Y/n had taken her car and Grayson drove them in his car.

"Bro i don't know what to get her! I'm stressing out so much and I really don't think this is good for me!" Ethan said putting his hands on his face.

"Just chill. You'll find something to get her. Besides, you have two weeks before her birthday so chill." Grayson said shrugging his shoulders while staring at the road.

"Two weeks, Grayson! That's not enough time! Ahhhhh!" Ethan dramatically yelled.

"You're so fucking dramatic." Grayson shook his head, "How about this? I'll try to get something out of y/n that way you have an idea of what she wants."

Ethan put his thinking face on and looked back at Grayson, "That could actually work. Let's do it."

"Alright! Now let me drive without your bitchass being a drama queen!" Grayson said giving Ethan a death glare before looking back at the road.

-

The three of them arrived at the coffee shop and sat at their favorite spot in the coffee shop.

"Hey, y/n, is it okay if Bryant comes?" Ethan asked her.

"Yeah it's fine. Besides, you don't need to ask for my permission if he could join. Just need to know who's coming and I'm fine with it." She shrugged her shoulders.

Ethan nodded and texted Bryant saying it was fine.

"What's new?" Grayson said, nudging Ethan under the table to give him a heads up on the plan.

"Not much. Just same old boring life." She said.

"So hanging out with us if boring?" Ethan asked, pretending to be hurt.

"Shut up, Ethan! You know that's not what I meant!" Y/n laughed as she playfully hit him on the arm.

"We'll be more specific next time!" Ethan laughed while he rubbed his arm.

She rolled her eyes at Ethan and looked back at Grayson. "Nothing new? Anything you want in particular?"

"You're acting a bit strange, Gray." She said. "What are you up to?"

"Psh! I'm not up to anything! It's just we haven't hung out in a long time and I wanted to be caught up with everything that has happened."

"Gray, we deadass hung out two days ago." She said.

"But in dog years it feels longer!" Grayson said.

"You're no dog, Grayson. Plus, you're allergic to dogs." Y/n pointed out.

"Way to play it smooth, Grayson." Ethan said to Grayson and smacked him on the head.

"You guys are acting weird. Which is wack because you guys always act weird." She said.

Grayson and Ethan started to panicked because she knew something was up since they weren't acting like themselves. But soon Ethan noticed that y/n was wearing her Billie Eilish merch.

"Nice hoodie." Ethan commented.

"Thanks! It's from Billie Eilish. I fucking love her!" Y/n said, forgetting about the situation that occurred a few seconds ago.

"Do you? I've never heard you listen to her songs." Ethan said.

"Well, i only listen to it when I need my Billie dose. You know, not that long ago she announced that she's going on tour! Ugh, i really want to go!" She said.

"Why don't you?" Grayson asked.

"Because, i don't want to go alone and i don't have enough money to buy the tickets." She said.

That's when it clicked. Ethan was going to buy her tickets to see Billie Eilish.

-

1. Do you love Billie?

2. Favorite Billie Eilish song?