be mine💘

Ethan and I have been friends for a long time already. 9 years to be exact. i was there with him and Grayson since they started vine and they gotten bullied at school. everyone was bullying me as well for hanging out with them, but i didn't care. the twins had told me that it was fine, that they didn't want to see suffering as well. i told them, "suffering is better than being with someone that don't bright up my day like you guys do."

today, everything is going better than ever. the twins are YouTube famous and, surprisingly, so am i. the twins would always put me in their videos and since the fans wanted to know about me, the twins made a video explaining about their past.

they told the fans how i stayed with them when they were getting bullied. the fans thanked me for staying with them through all that. but i mean, why wouldn't i? just because they post a six second video on an app doesn't mean to start hating on them.

but that was a long time ago. right now, everything is great. the twins and i are filming a video for their channel. it's was funny as fuck. i felt bad because i laughed so much and the twins had to redo some shots.

"come on, y/n! you need to stop laughing!" Grayson laughed.

"how do i do that?" i ask as i continue to laugh.

"Ethan, do we have any duck tape?"

"okay! okay! i'll stop!" i say letting some giggles escape my mouth.

we filmed about two shots before the camera died. the other camera was left back at our apartment, so all we could do was wait for it to charge.

i left to go to the restroom because i was going to pee my pants! when i started walking back, i heard the twins talking.

"dude, i don't know if she likes me like that." Ethan tells Grayson.

"dude, you will never know how y/n will feel about you unless you tell her how you feel." Grayson then said.

Ethan likes me?

"i'm scared she'll reject me." Ethan said.

"then why don't you ask me?" i say as i come out.

"y/n." Ethan said.

i smiled at him and Grayson backed away. "go ahead, ask."

Ethan hesitated before he started to speak, "y/n, i love you. but i don't love you in the way you always think. i love as in a way that... i want to be yours and... i want you to be mine type of way. but... ugh! what i'm trying to say is, y/n... i can't stop thinking about you. i get butterflies every time we hug or just see each other. this may be a yes or no, or it can possibly lead to our friendship ending, but... will you be my girlfriend?"

i stood shocked as Grayson was just staring at me, with hope in his eyes just like Ethan.

"Ethan.. of course. oh, OF COURSE ILL BE YOUR GIRLFRIEND!" i jumped into his arms and hugged him as if he was leaving for tour again.

"i love you, Ethan." i say to him.

"i love you too, y/n."

aww, Eth looks so cuddly!😍

also, i start school tomorrow so i know that i'm going to lag on posting these imagines, but just please wait for them. i'm a junior now i really need to focus more on my studies this year. (tells this to you guys and then i come on here and say that i have to study but i rather be on my phone😂) but like, yeah. i don't know when ill post again but i hope its soon.

goodnight ~ michelle