1

Nobody's POV:
Alison sat on the floor in the school library reading her favorite book. No one but Emily knew she loved to read. Alison spent her free period in the library reading because no one was ever in there. Not even the librarian. As she was reading, she heard the door open and the slam shut. Panic filled her body and her heart raced faster than it ever had. She sat quietly hoping no one would walk by and see her. She saw a tall shadow pass the bookshelf infront of her. She inhaled deeply and dared to turn her head to meet the owner of the tall shadow. When she did, she let out a sigh of relief.

Alison: "Emily! You scared me half to death! How'd you know I was in here?"

Emily: "Ali, I'm not dumb. You're always in here."

Emily sat next to Alison and looked over at the book in her hands. She smiled lightly.

Emily: "Back to reading Dickens I see."

Alison: "Don't tease."

Emily: "I'm not. I love his books. Which one's this?"

Alison: "Great Expectations. The one we're reading in class."

Emily: "I haven't even picked up the book yet."

Alison: "Want me to tell you what happens? I can make you a cheat sheet?"

Emily: "You already finished it?"

Alison: "Yep."

Emily: "May I see the book?"

The blonde nodded at the darker haired girl and handed the book to her. Emily started to read a bit of it and then started giggling.

Alison: "What's so funny?"

Emily: "Their names. Pip, Mr.Wopsle, Uncle Pumblechook. They all sound like stuffed animals."

Alison: "Hey. Pip isn't someone to laugh at. He's daring, adventurous, smart, kind, gentle, loyal, and he's the most loving person in the novel. He'd do anything for his love, even though all she does is push him away. He protects her all the time, and she knows it too. It's what she loves most about him."

Emily: "Wow. You know, I might just start reading it to find out more about him."

Alison stayed silent realizing she described Emily. She smiled and then watched Emily as she turned back to the first page and started reading. Alison didn't know what she was feeling, but she knew in that moment she was happy.

Very short chapter. But they will progress more. Let me just say...I love writing these stories and seeing your comments. It makes me happy. And incase you're wondering. There will be no -A in this. No one will hurt the girls unless it's by their own mistakes. Hope you guys enjoy this book as much as I did while writing it.