7

Emily's POV:
   Alison and I haven't discussed any kiss or moment we've shared together. I want to, but after the locker room...I was scared. What if she rejected me again? I didn't want to get hurt by her. That's one thing she hasn't done yet. Really hurt me.
   I sat in Mrs.Devaux's room studying for our next French test. After a few minutes Alison walked in and smiled weakly.

Alison: "I'm sorry. I didn't know anyone was in here."

Emily: "Its okay."

Alison: "I can go."

Emily: "No. You can stay, maybe we can help each other."

   Ali and I spent fifteen minutes studying. She soon stopped as I continued studying. She took out some post cards and started laying them across the desk. I smirked over at her and then spoke.

Emily: "We're supposed to be studying."

   She looked over at me and smiled warmly.

Emily: "Are you planning a trip?"

Alison: "You and me in sweet Paris. How does that sound? We'll start in the south of France. Dancing through sunflowers fields. Lounging around in our bikinis in the French Rivera. You'd look so good on top of the Eiffel Tower. Wind in your hair."

   I smiled at the thought. It took me a minute to say something.

Emily: "How long are we going away for?"

   Ali looked back at me and smiled. I placed my hand on the post card and she did too at the same time. I blushed a deep shade of red.

Alison: "How about forever?"

   I smiled as I looked at our hands. Ali looked at them and smiled more. So she feels it too? The spark. I pulled my hand away when the bell rang and kids started to pile in. I looked over awkwardly at her and then looked back at my hands. Missing her warmth.