22

Alison's POV:
It's been two months since they locked Archer away. He told the police that he did this for money. The plan was to have me sue someone and win. But that's impossible because I wouldn't be suing anyone. I can't. No hospital did this to me. He did it to me. I could sue him, but what's the point? He's in prison.
Emily moved in with me and things are great. Lately she's been a little pushy with me. She's been buying me these vitamins and stuff. I know she's just trying to help but it's getting a little annoying.
I walked out of my room and put my things in my bag. I picked up a shake from the fridge and drank some of it. Emily came out and saw me.

Emily: "Leaving already?"

Alison: "Yeah. I have things I wanna get done before school starts."

Emily: "That's your breakfast?"

Alison: "If I wanna get stuff done. Yes."

Emily: "That's not a real breakfast. Here give me five minutes and I'll make you something."

Alison: "I have to go."

Emily looked over at me and saw the vitamins sitting behind me on the counter.

Emily: "You haven't taken the vitamins yet? I don't want you flaking on me Alison."

I walked over to them, opened it, and then took one.

Alison: "There. Happy? Look I know pregnancy came with mood swings. I just didn't think they'd be yours."

I walked out of the house with my bag and shake in my hand. I feel bad for saying that to Emily. But she's been down my throats lately. And what does she mean I'm "flaking" on her? Ugh. I can't deal with this right now.