35

Emily's POV:
   I was relieved Derek decided to not meet the girls. I was beyond worried they were going to like him more than us when they found out that was their dad. But I'm also glad to know that he's a great guy.
   After sitting at the park for hours, we decided to head home. I made the girls macaroni and cheese. By the time they were done eating, they were so tired. They nearly passed out eating dinner. Ali and I carried them up to their beds. Alison sat up there with them for a few minutes to ensure they were really asleep. I made my way back down to my now messy kitchen. I cleaned up the dining room table and took all the dishes to the sink. I started washing a few of them when I felt a pair of hands around my waist. They made their way to my stomach and rubbed back and forth. I smiled to myself as I continued washing dishes. Ali started to suck on my neck and I lightly moaned.

Emily: "Ali..not now."

Alison: "C'mon baby. The kids are asleep and plus..after all of this stress about Derek, we could use a night like this."

Emily: "I didn't say not tonight. Just not right now, I need to clean up. Otherwise the mess will build on itself and get even bigger. If I don't clean now, it will never be cleaned."

Alison: "I'll help you."

   Ali kissed my cheek and started handing me dishes and putting the dry ones away. After about twenty minutes we were done and my kitchen was now spotless. Thank god. I walked to the couch and sat down and not even a second later, Ali was straddling my waist. I placed my hands on her hips and rubbed them.

Alison: "You know I can't control myself when you do that."

Emily: "Do what? Oh you mean this?"

   I started to lightly massage her inner thighs with my thumbs. I rubbed all over her thighs as we stared into each other's eyes. Alison bit down on her lip to try to suppress her moans, but failed miserably. 

Emily: "Why do you try to hide them? I love when you moan. Especially when it's my name."

   Ali smirked at me and I smirked back. We both knew what was coming...and it was definitely gonna be her. Ali quickly ran to the closet upstairs and grabbed two towels. We placed them underneath us so nothing would get on the couch. We placed ourselves back where we were. Before I could even think of what to do to her next, Ali attacked my lips with hers. It wasn't needy or rushed..it was slow and passionate. I always got butterflies when we kissed, no matter what. I reached around her and grabbed a fist full of her hair and yanked it, pulling her head back. Then smashing our lips together again. The kiss was now needy and lustful. It was heated..more than any kiss we've ever shared before. Air became an issue quick so Ali started to kiss and suck on my neck. I cloased my eyes at the sensation I was feeling. I reached around her and yanked at the hem of her shirt. She pulled away for one second and ripped her shirt off, then went back to my neck like nothing happened.
   After she bit down on the sensitive skin kinda hard, I lightly pushed her away and started trailing kisses from her neck to her boobs. Small moans were escaping her lips and it turned me on more than anything, but I wanted to hear more. I unclamped her bra and let her boobs fall a littler before squeezing them with both hands. I took one nipple into my mouth and got the greatest idea. Without any warning or hesitation I shoved my hands into Alison's soaked panties. I started to play with her clit, rubbing it at a slow pace. She did the one thing I had been waiting for.

Alison: "E-Emilyy."

   She moaned my name. I was now nothing but a pool. My core was hot. I couldn't wait any longer. I started to rub Alison's clit faster and faster as I sucked on her breasts. I could feel her body shaking as she pressed herself into me harder. Her head laid near mine as she clenched onto my shoulders. Moans escaped her mouth left and right as she finally reached her climax. But that didn't stop me, I kept going. Even faster than before. Ali begged me not to stop and I never planned to. She kept moaning my name and I could feel myself getting closer by the second and she wasn't even touching me. After Ali's second orgasm, I slowed my pace down and helped her ride it out. She looked up at me and smirked. Before she could say anything I kissed her passionately.

Emily: "I love you Alison Dilaurentis."

Alison: "I l-love you E-Emily Fields."

   And the rest of the night was filled with moans and screams of pleasure.