9

Emily's POV:
   I was trapped. I couldn't see anything, but I could smell something. It smelled like gas and it was hot. I looked around panicking. I saw a small shine of light and ran towards it. I banged on what felt like a door and screamed for help. Nobody came to my rescue. I soon grew weary. Within seconds, everything went black. And next thing I knew, I was looking up at the sky. The fresh air filled my lungs. I could smell the fresh mulch and the scent of pollen. I went to go sit up but a blurry figure stopped me.

Figure: "Shh. Rest. That's what you need; rest."

   I laid my head down on their legs and rubbed my eyes. When I opened my eyes again, I saw the beautiful blonde I've known all my life. Alison.

Emily: "Where at I?"

Alison: "You're with me now."

Emily: "Is this what dying is?"

Alison: "No Em. It's much worse."

Emily: "You have to tell me what happened to you."

Alison: "I don't think that's a good idea."

Emily: "What? Why?"

Alison: "Because two can only keep a secret, if one of them is dead. You have a choice. You can stay here. Or you can come with me."

   I closed my eyes and tried to understand what she was saying when I felt her hand push some hair behind my ear. She lightly stroked my cheek.

Alison: "Sweet Emily."

   I felt her lips on mine. Before I could react, she pulled away. I opened my eyes and saw nothing but the sky again. I was awoken by the sound of my name being called.

Emily. Emily. Emily.

   I shot up to see my best friends hovering over me looking worried.

Emily: "I saw her. She was here."

Spencer: "What? Who?"

Emily: "Alison.."

Aria: "Em, that's impossible."

Hanna: "Ali's dead."

   I touched my lips and smiled a bit.

Emily: "No. She was here. I swear it. She..she...kissed me! Alison kissed me."

   They all looked at each other and then at me.

Spencer: "Okay Em. Let's get you home. You need to sleep."

   I cried. They don't believe me. I know what I saw. And I saw Alison.

A/N: Hey guys. I am so sorry I haven't update. I've been going through a lot of mental stuff lately but I'm trying to update. So please, be patient with me. Tell me what you guys think of the book so far. Thank you for being patient with me so far and reading. I greatly appreciate it.

And with the finale coming up, there are some fans that are emotionally and physically connected to the show, like me, if you guys wanna message me on here about your thoughts or whatever else. I welcome it. Please, I'd enjoy it. Bye😘