17

Alison's POV:
I woke up in a room. It was dark. The only light seemed to be coming through a crack in the doorway. I tried to get up and move, but my arms and legs were bound. I screamed for help. After a few seconds, Elliot came into the room.

Alison: "I need help. I think I'm dying."

Elliot: "Oh love. You're not dying. You're fine."

He sounded different. He had an accent.

Alison: "I need to get out of here."

Elliot: "You're not going anywhere."

He pulled out a needle and stuck it into me. As he pushed down on it, he came closer to my ear and whispered.

Elliot: "Just like you Alison, karma can be such a bitch."

He got up and walked out of the door as everything around me went black.
I woke up the next morning in my room. I sat up and sighed as it was just a dream. I looked over at Elliot and smiled. I got up and went to bathroom to wash my face. It was around one in the afternoon, I decided to go visit Em. It's been a few weeks since her surgery and I wanna make sure she's okay.
When I got to the Radley, I walked into the elevator only to see Em.

Emily: "I was just coming to see you."

Alison: "So was I."

We took the elevator up to the third floor and walked back to her room. We sat on the couch and talked.

Alison: "How are you feeling?"

Emily: "A lot better. I'm not as sore anymore."

Alison: "Good. That's good to hear."

Emily: "About that kiss..."

Alison: "Em.."

Emily: "No, Ali. I'm done not knowing. Why'd you let me kiss you? Why'd you kiss back?"

Alison: "Em, I don't know. But I'm sorry if I lead you on. I promise, it won't happen again. I just want us to be friends. I have a boyfriend, who I love so much. I don't wanna ruin that."

Emily: "Okay Ali. Okay. Thanks for being honest with me I guess."

Alison: "Em, I'm sorry. For ever leading you on and messing with you. I was so dumb and rude. You didn't deserve it. You still don't."

Emily leaned her head on my shoulder as I held onto her.